• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Paypal/Ebay coupon code!! DOH! good for some, not for others

76 posts in this topic

Woot!

10% off when using paypal

expires march 31, 2006

maximum savings $25

only valid one time per paypal account

C-MAR2006ANNIV

damn...if only i had know a few days ago... foreheadslap.gif893censored-thumb.giftonofbricks.gif

regards

ditto Christo_pull_hair.gif

my ebay messages never have these deals. whats up with that [embarrassing lack of self control], you would think the amount of money i give them each month i could get a [embarrassing lack of self control] code

They both worked fine for me, but my wife tried them today and had no luck with either of them. She said the shipping code expired I guess and the other one just didn't work for whatever reason. I'm not sure she ever had it show up in her inbox on eBay though.

I heard that these ONLY work if your EBay or Paypal account anniversary is in March. Otherwise, you're SOL.

Neither my eBay nor my Paypal account anniversary is in March.

I heard that these ONLY work if your EBay or Paypal account anniversary is in March. Otherwise, you're SOL.

Donut: did you get notified of the code through eBay, or did you only read about it here? Some have speculated this code is by invitation only.

The other theory batted around for why it works for some and not for others had to do with linking eBay and PP accounts through the same email address.

I'm trying to figure this out, as there is a $200+ BIN I'd like to hit today if I think I could get 10% off. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Donut: did you get notified of the code through eBay, or did you only read about it here? Some have speculated this code is by invitation only.

The other theory batted around for why it works for some and not for others had to do with linking eBay and PP accounts through the same email address.

I'm trying to figure this out, as there is a $200+ BIN I'd like to hit today if I think I could get 10% off. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Just here. I used the one that ends in CAT and there was no issue at all - it was nice to save $21, especially on a grail purchase. 1977 Bill James Baseball Abstract - a reprint, but autographed by James. cloud9.gif

No luck here. My PP email is confirmed, and is the same as my eBay email on file. And I get the dreaded

This Redemption Code cannot be used from your PayPal account.

Any advice?

Nope, my Ebay anniversary is April 1st, 2000...so 6 years ago today acclaim.gif

Hey, maybe I'll get an anniversaty code. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif