• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America collectors are crazy.

74 posts in this topic

Hard to tell from such a small picture. Per the Q&A there's no restoration. (shrug)

I thought the same thing. Looks like CT to me.

I know but they are mostly higher grade. Plus I'm only looking for certain issues. crazy.gif

hey NR

as a daily checker of all sources for Capt comics, you are correct....

I just upgraded my cap 66, so I have a cgc 4.0 I thought about listing on ebay, but if you need, shoot me a pm

rick

Is eBay dead or what?! There are ZERO Captain America Comics up for sale on eBay! Hasn't been this bad since the summer con season.

a_men_wait.gif

Of course, I'm mainly an observer. :whistle:

There is a huge run up right now, just not auction style, one seller has 2-50somthing?? I have some for sale, Pm if your interested.

Paul

Is eBay dead or what?! There are ZERO Captain America Comics up for sale on eBay! Hasn't been this bad since the summer con season.

a_men_wait.gif

Of course, I'm mainly an observer. :whistle:

There is a huge run up right now, just not auction style, one seller has 2-50somthing?? I have some for sale, Pm if your interested.

Paul

those are Terry's (Terry's comics)...most are low grade and restored, but priced strongly...I actually almost bought the whole run from him in SD, but glad I held off, as I am trying to upgrade to all blue labels now (just something to do)

I know but they are mostly higher grade. Plus I'm only looking for certain issues. crazy.gif

hey NR

I just upgraded my cap 66, so I have a cgc 4.0 I thought about listing on ebay, but if you need, shoot me a pm

rick

:takeit:

hey NR

rick

Thanks, Rick. But it's not one of the issues I'm looking for.

i go and try my luck again at heritage in february. looks like they have some cap's there and a nice nr.76 with a double cover .how often you see that ?

I agree, you don't see any nice 76 very often...I had pretty much decided to stop my run at 75, but with 76-78 offered in one shot, I am going to see about expanding my run by 3 issues :)

Good luck. You may have some competition. ;)

no worries, bring it on :baiting:

however, I don't "have" to have these issues, so I won't "bidding at all cost to win" lol

From what I've seen, Rick doesn't consider other collectors "competition" on books he wants. He considers them "underbidders". ;)

Good luck. You may have some competition. ;)

no worries, bring it on :baiting:

however, I don't "have" to have these issues, so I won't "bidding at all cost to win" lol

From what I've seen, Rick doesn't consider other collectors "competition" on books he wants. He considers them "underbidders". ;)

:signfunny: