• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I just picked up a Batman 23 CGC 8.5 with white pages for 1500.00!

20 posts in this topic

I am very happy with this one. There is another one on Ebay right now with an asking price of 2400.00. The cover looks perfect on this one better than the one on Ebay. This is one of my favorite covers especially because of the tough black cover. I should have it by Wednesday.

I just passed on the 9.0 in that comiclink batman auction.

Great book for a cheap price! I love this cover too since I think the Joker is the premier villain in all of comicdom and I love chess too! Wish I could find a deal like this! I usually wind up paying too much for my grail books!

The spine on that book is incredible!It looks like it could have been a 9.0 on another day.Congrats.Now I can see why you're letting go of some of your high grade bronze dupes.I used to have a small run of golden age Joker covers that I ultimately lost to some bad lifestyle decisions.The only one that I have left is a VG+ "TEC 71 that is the first CGC book that I ever broke out of a slab(I wanted to read the Simon and Kirby Boy Commandos story 27_laughing.gif).Seeing what a huge Batman fan that you are,that book has definitely found a worthy home.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif