• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goon 1 for sale...

11 posts in this topic

FLIPPER!

This is my undercopy. I have had it for quite awhile. confused-smiley-013.gif

Okay, okay. Now that I have your attention, sell it to me for cover price.

Ok, cover price plus a zero on the end. That deal is fair and good. cloud9.gif

Seriously though, I know you want a copy. Just make an offer. I am always willing to trade too. thumbsup2.gif

FLIPPER!

Ok, ok. Cover price plus a zero on the end. That deal is fair and good. cloud9.gif

I'm a Communist*. I don't believe in your crazy capitalistic ways. I will send you a bag of grain by way of goat in the morning. (It will cost me four sheckels worth of grain to feed the goat enough that he won't eat YOUR grain en route. Consider that part of your crazy price gouging.)

*I am only a Communist™ when it benefits me in a collectibles transaction. America rules! Buy my books!!

FLIPPER!

Ok, ok. Cover price plus a zero on the end. That deal is fair and good. cloud9.gif

I'm a Communist*. I don't believe in your crazy capitalistic ways. I will send you a bag of grain by way of goat in the morning. (It will cost me four sheckels worth of grain to feed the goat enough that he won't eat YOUR grain en route. Consider that part of your crazy price gouging.)

*I am only a Communist™ when it benefits me in a collectibles transaction. America rules! Buy my books!!

893naughty-thumb.gif

FLIPPER!

893naughty-thumb.gif

How dare you judge me!

FLIPPER!

I want the bag of grain AND 20 drams of the finest Ikon Vodka. 893naughty-thumb.gif