• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

is eBay seller Ma4pres Terence Leder?

247 posts in this topic

My opinion is that this is Leder. Daniel claims it is not but if it is not it is someone that knows and is close to Leder because many of the books up for sale are clearly Leder books. Some of them are from before being "banned" by PGX (such as the Shazam and GS X-Men) and some are clearly after the time he was banned.

Personally I don't believe Daniel ever banned him except in public comments.

My opinion is that this is Leder. Daniel claims it is not but if it is not it is someone that knows and is close to Leder because many of the books up for sale are clearly Leder books. Some of them are from before being "banned" by PGX (such as the Shazam and GS X-Men) and some are clearly after the time he was banned.

Personally I don't believe Daniel ever banned him except in public comments.

On STL, Patterson wrote, "Terence Leder does not submit books to us." Further, Daniel states that, "Could he be submitting books through someone else? Sure, and if he is I really don't care."

So, if PGX receives a submission from "Mary Leder," does anyone think he's going to kick it back? Of course not. He can keep grading the books while truthfully asserting that PGX is not accepting submissions from Terence Leder.

And as a result Daniel should not have any problem understanding why the majority of collectors wouldn't touch his company or his product with a 50 foot pole.

If I thought he was on the up and up, I'd certainly give him a chance. But he obviously hasn't a clue about the perception the public has of his will-o-the-wisp corporate structure. What a waste.

Pink Floyd at Pompeii.. cloud9.gif

I don't know what they used to shoot that film, but the video and audio are crisper and sharper than most anything you'll see produced today.

I'm going to chop you into little pieces! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Man this has to be the greatest mystery of all. Terence Leder of couse will always be around and I wonder what is real name is.. Has anyone ever met this guy. I know that he owns NM copies of every bronze age book published because he told me so 3 years ago. But I thought he went underground and founded PGX. So who has the truth on this guy.