• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

is eBay seller Ma4pres Terence Leder?

247 posts in this topic

Oh, you mean Hammer? Yeah, I gave him a stinkin' badge for it.

So, it wasn't even a CGC person who detected Ewert's trimming? It was an outside source that FORCED CGC into action against Ewert?

And no one had a problem with that?

MK.....we did this to death last summer and fall. Really. There's been a new world disorder ever since. And to answer your question...yeah...we all had plenty of problems with it.

So, how can you put ANY amount of faith in CGC's product? I mean, I'm completely floored by this.

How are people still paying MONEY, much less a premium, for CGC's product?? This is amazing! How is it that anyone is letting Borock and his merry band of crooks dictate what happens to the Ewert books?? What's to say they won't just turn around, slap blue labels on them a second time, and let the dealers in their "Hi-Grade Country Club" slowly filter them back out into the market?

They're currently hanging onto the Ewert books because they are evidence in a pending civil action. And that's just fine with me. It's exactly what they should be doing.

Didn't we already discuss how CGC could be complicit in Ewert's scam? Is this just a case of Ewert getting thrown under the truck?

It is true that we are all swimming in a very small pool compared to the uninformed buying public. But it is threads like this that brings about awareness, and through awareness hopefully brings change. As your Keys website has,if anything made Hammer change his m.o., or at least made him work harder at his nefarious doings.

So too will threads like this help to make people more aware of what is really going on. I am not sure if that past few posts sentiment is more about "been there done that", or just that it is not with the trouble. Even if a new thread is about things many of us take for granted, and is old hat. It might be new to a whole slew of new forum members.

Ze-

Keeping in mind you are new here I guess can excuse the fact that before and after pics (just like these) have been posted here before highlighting TL's "label magic".

Ah yes I forgot about that one. That was good evidence of Leder's shadiness but wasn't so good evidence for a tie to PGX.

Previously I felt Daniel could pretty much chalk most complaints up to being Leder's fault in this case though the two slabs with the same serial number are extremely damaging that PGX knew very well the manipulations going on.

It is true that we are all swimming in a very small pool compared to the uninformed buying public. But it is threads like this that brings about awareness, and through awareness hopefully brings change. As your Keys website has,if anything made Hammer change his m.o., or at least made him work harder at it.

So too will threads like this help to make people more aware of what is really going on. I am not sure if that past few posts sentiment is more about "been there done that", or just that it is not with the trouble.

Even if a new thread is about things many of us take for granted, and is old hat. It might be new to a whole slew of new forum members.

Ze-

I wish someone who has been tracking all this stuff from the beginning would take it upon him/herself to put up a blog or some sort of statement about the whole mess that would be a concise, comprehensive resource for the people who don't come to this message board.

I'd link to it all over the place.

It is true that we are all swimming in a very small pool compared to the uninformed buying public. But it is threads like this that brings about awareness, and through awareness hopefully brings change. As your Keys website has,if anything made Hammer change his m.o., or at least made him work harder at it.

So too will threads like this help to make people more aware of what is really going on. I am not sure if that past few posts sentiment is more about "been there done that", or just that it is not with the trouble.

Even if a new thread is about things many of us take for granted, and is old hat. It might be new to a whole slew of new forum members.

Ze-

I wish someone who has been tracking all this stuff from the beginning would take it upon him/herself to put up a blog or some sort of statement about the whole mess that would be a concise, comprehensive resource for the people who don't come to this message board.

I'd link to it all over the place.

How about Ebay? That would be a great place to start. I hear they will stop at nothing to thwart evil doers.

How about Ebay? That would be a great place to start. I hear they will stop at nothing to thwart evil doers.

Then we could call Scoop! yay.gif

And then CBG! yay.gif

And then CBG! yay.gif

Or YOU! You loooooove exposing crooks, right?? 893applaud-thumb.gif

Do it on a larger scale, 'Hook!

And then CBG! yay.gif

Full page add in the N.Y Times Sunday edition.

How much do we need?

I have 35 cents in my pocket. Probably more under my sofa.

It is true that we are all swimming in a very small pool compared to the uninformed buying public. But it is threads like this that brings about awareness, and through awareness hopefully brings change. As your Keys website has,if anything made Hammer change his m.o., or at least made him work harder at his nefarious doings.

So too will threads like this help to make people more aware of what is really going on. I am not sure if that past few posts sentiment is more about "been there done that", or just that it is not with the trouble. Even if a new thread is about things many of us take for granted, and is old hat. It might be new to a whole slew of new forum members.

Ze-

Point taken.

I've saved everthing posted here today. If others can send me pictures and links to other threads I'd be willing to put up a simple (plain) web page documenting all of it. I'm willing to do the HTML, and host it, I'm just not into gathering everything together.

I've saved everthing posted here today. If others can send me pictures and links to other threads I'd be willing to put up a simple (plain) web page documenting all of it. I'm willing to do the HTML, and host it, I'm just not into gathering everything together.

You are, and always will be.....THE MAN! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I still have all the scans we created on the CGG ASM 68 baloney too.

Joanna did a great job on this thread......

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...&PHPSESSID=

Even the evidence in that case was not nearly as convincing as this new incident. HOWEVER, the evidence there now has a hell of alot more pull now with this case.

Here's a brief synopsis taken from two prior posts of mine that brought the CGG/PGX/Leder connection up to speed back in Jun 2004...

OK let's go over this again....

TD sells these two CGG graded comics:

cgglabels.jpg

They are regraded by CGC....

cggmtu1.jpg

cggasm68.jpg

You say that the ASM #68 wasn't trimmed when you graded it. So you provide a scan to prove it....

CGGASM68scan.jpg

Turns out that the scan has been digitally manipulated with a bottom edge added to make up for the trim....

You then state that you received the scan from the seller (TD was the seller). You also state that TD will not be allowed to submit through CGG anymore....

During this suspension, another restored comic shows up with amateur cover touch:

cggbatman.jpg

cgcbatman.jpg

You imply that the security of the holder will be upgraded and it's possible you missed the restoration. You also reinforce the earlier comment that TD will not be allowed to submit books to CGG again.

Now, lo and behold, it turns out that TD has been allowed to resubmit books to CGG and before you even comment on that info, board members have noticed and posted the info. No sooner then that, TD digitally CHANGES the date notation on the labels to hide the fact (you can find all the scans in this thread and if you can't I'll be happy to send those to you as well as before and after scans of comics bought off eBay that TD has restored). Why? Why the hell would TD care to try to cover up the fact that CGG is grading their books again? That smacks of complicity between you and TD more than anything that happened in the past. Also, if that's not misrepresenting the CGG product I don't know what is.

So Daniel....where is there the doubt? Why is it you put so much faith in the seller to endure all these (and there are others) shady instances that directly impact CGG's reputation?

Frankly, if you aren't willing to help yourself and your company by associating yourself with these scam artists, why should anyone give you the benefit of a doubt or support your service?

The second post was evidence TD was hiding the fact he was submitting to CGG/PGX after being banned by Daniel by photoshopping the "graded date" to make the slabs look like they were submitted prior to the suspension. As a result of this disclosure, Daniel came out later to say TD had been reinstated...

The most telling aspect of Dan's explanation is the fact that TD was altering the scans beforehand. Why would they care whether they were allowed to resubmit books to CGG unless they were trying to hide the fact? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Some of the altered scans since TD has seen fit that he was caught and pulled them.....

cggs1.jpg

cggswt7.jpg

This one is still up but the date has been digitally blurred....

cgggs6a.jpg

There's much more but don't have the time to post the scans right now...

Jim

And then CBG! yay.gif

Full page add in the N.Y Times Sunday edition.

How much do we need?

I have 35 cents in my pocket. Probably more under my sofa.

$205,000, give or take an agency discount

Right on. Now we're talking. This will all get onto the web page. Please leave your scans hosted where they are right now untill I can get the web page up, then I'll host them.

TD OWNS or is Part owner of CGG, when are people going to finally figure this out (or come to that fact)...the Banning was all BS, and smoke and mirrors (they are going to Ban the owner, and probable grader from HIS Company, yeah right)....he and his partner in crime, Daniel, are running out of time, but it's "kind of" worked out for then so far (they have sold a lot of High-priced, phony baloney books, some to knowledgeable collectors). A few fraud lawsuits would help, but they would probably wiggle away.