• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

is eBay seller Ma4pres Terence Leder?

247 posts in this topic

I would even put it on my site. (As basic as it is) right after my third party grading rant. Would probably take a day or two for me to get it all typed up (slow typer) and get the images formatted (if needed)

Okay, dumb/simple question from someone who knows less about PGX than i do about CGC: who is this "TD" you guys are referring to? It sounds like Leder, but the initials (obviously) don't match up. confused-smiley-013.gif

Okay, dumb/simple question from someone who knows less about PGX than i do about CGC: who is this "TD" you guys are referring to? It sounds like Leder, but the initials (obviously) don't match up. confused-smiley-013.gif

Used to go by the eBay alias of "TDcomixncardz"...

Jim

Well, from reading the STL boards, it looks like Daniel Patterson is reading the forums here as this excerpt of a March 22nd post indicates:

I know most of the Oregon seller that use us and this person is not Leder. I took a look at that list of auctions and see nothing suspicious at all. Could he be submitting books through someone else? Sure, and if he is I really don't care. We have excellent restoration skills and grade everyone's books the same. I am 100% postive we will never have a Ewert scandal to deal with .

Quote:

Three GSXM 1 9.9 on the PGX census.. One on Ebay now for $25,000.00 Buy it, Leder releases another and all of the sudden your book is worth $5,000 or $6,000 less... Wont ever sell because the one's that have the money, know who has the book and wouldnt deal with him...

Like I said there is only one 9.9 GS X-Men #1, just an error in the census.

And remembering back when Leder was selling books I spoke with several of the biggest people in the industry that dealt with him on a regular basis and all of them were happy with their dealings with him.

You are welcome to believe what you will. I am sure someone with take what I have said here and spin it to create a new conspiracy hypothesis.

Almost everytime when someone new asks about us on the CGC board there is always someone there to say we can't detect restoration yet not a single book has been brought forward in the last 2 years where we have missed restoration. Oh, except for one book where someone intentionally replaced one staple for no reason other than to slip it past us .

I just love it...oh, the irony. 27_laughing.gif

Well, from reading the STL boards, it looks like Daniel Patterson is reading the forums here as this excerpt of a March 22nd post indicates:

Despite his denials, Patterson has proven through his knowledge of events that have occurred here that he reads these Forums quite regularly. Especially during times when PGX is discussed...

Jim

Despite his denials, Patterson has proven through his knowledge of events that have occurred here that he reads these Forums quite regularly. Especially during times when PGX is discussed...

Jim

Well duh. Of course he does.

To hear Daniel tell it though he doesn't have the time to come here... 27_laughing.gif

Jim

Well, in his defense he's not allowed to come here. These boards won't permit him to register because he's a competitor.

To hear Daniel tell it though he doesn't have the time to come here... 27_laughing.gif

Jim

Well, in his defense he's not allowed to come here. These boards won't permit him to register because he's a competitor.

He can read...he just can't post...

Jim