• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is going to hit the BIN on this one?

13 posts in this topic

Ya, someone posted this auction yesterday:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...p;vc=1&nt=2

It's so funny what some people think they can dupe people on. I would certainly hope no one spending that kind of jack, would fall for thinking this was some kind of great once in a lifetime deal.

It doesn't seem worth the listing fees to even try something so rediculous.

He would do better to break it all up and sell individually 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

for those criticizing the seller for "trying" this, i wouldn't.

maybe u guys weren't around here for the daddyslittlegirl collection thread as it unravelled - someone basically paid $15 000 for a "mystery box" of old comics.

speculation sees no limits. i'm not saying someone would bid here, but the seller isn't an "insufficiently_thoughtful_person" for trying this - not at all. buyers on ebay have proven themselves to be bigger insufficiently_thoughtful_persons.

My favouite is the person who paid $200 for an embty PS2 box about a year ago. Despite the auction stating in big letters "YOU ARE BIDDING ON THE BOX, NOT THE CONSOLE".

Needless to say the buyer left the seller some nasty feedback once he received the empty box.