• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can someone HELP me out reguarding Mile High comics

47 posts in this topic

You have to know Chuck. I shop for new books there weekly. They are absurd. The grading is 100% trash. He truely believes he's the god of comics. I'd never recommend buying anything that wasn't new as of that week or CGC graded unless you don't care about grade.

It has become even worse as of late. All the backissues used to be 50% off. So the prices weren't too bad. Now, they lessened the discount AND they increased the back issue prices. Here is a for-instance. I looked at a Thor from the recent mini-series (#6). It's definitely not in high demand or rare at all. Only been out a couple of months. What was the low, low price? I nice $8! Sounds super. I've noticed that all recent back issues are now a minimum of $8 when they hit the back issue bins. Good lord.

Needless to say, I'm about to leave the place. I notified them last week.

Pat

You have to know Chuck. I shop for new books there weekly. They are absurd. The grading is 100% trash. He truely believes he's the god of comics. I'd never recommend buying anything that wasn't new as of that week or CGC graded unless you don't care about grade.

It has become even worse as of late. All the backissues used to be 50% off. So the prices weren't too bad. Now, they lessened the discount AND they increased the back issue prices. Here is a for-instance. I looked at a Thor from the recent mini-series (#6). It's definitely not in high demand or rare at all. Only been out a couple of months. What was the low, low price? I nice $8! Sounds super. I've noticed that all recent back issues are now a minimum of $8 when they hit the back issue bins. Good lord.

Needless to say, I'm about to leave the place. I notified them last week.

Pat

I am banned as well but I was reacting to the comic-keys statement.

I bought a NM HOS 92 from Chuck. Paid boo koo bucks. It came back an 8.0 off white. I argued with him about it and he banned me from ever buying from him again. Thank god I found Comickeys to buy from and fill the holes in my collection.

jd.

I was banned years ago for complaining about their grading.

I tried to buy a CGC comic from them about a year later, and they wouldn't do it.

If a ever see anything decent in the future I will just have my wife buy it.

I don't go to their website very often cuz it's such a waste of time.

I bought a NM HOS 92 from Chuck. Paid boo koo bucks. It came back an 8.0 off white. I argued with him about it and he banned me from ever buying from him again. Thank god I found Comickeys to buy from and fill the holes in my collection.

jd.

I was banned years ago for complaining about their grading.

I tried to buy a CGC comic from them about a year later, and they wouldn't do it.

If a ever see anything decent in the future I will just have my wife buy it.

I don't go to their website very often cuz it's such a waste of time.

Yeah, that'll show him!

poke2.gif

And I'm telling you guys, his daughter is FIVE THOUSAND TIMES WORSE. Just be happy that you have a different LCS.

What makes her worse? confused-smiley-013.gif

Jim

I'm not sure. I met her a couple of years ago and thought she was really nice. confused-smiley-013.gif

And I'm telling you guys, his daughter is FIVE THOUSAND TIMES WORSE. Just be happy that you have a different LCS.

Jim

I'm not sure. I met her a couple of years ago and thought she was really nice. confused-smiley-013.gif

Is she hot?

You looking for a wife. poke2.gif

Jim

There are a bunch of Rozanski daughters. There's the CBLDF one, the one who runs the store in Colorado, the one who ...etc.

Jim

There are a bunch of Rozanski daughters. There's the CBLDF one, the one who runs the store in Colorado, the one who ...etc.

You know far too much. ;-)