• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$5 TPBs wanted for buy

21 posts in this topic

As I gear up for another lovely 'vacation' to the all beach country of iraq(leaving in july) I'm looking to get some good stories to read.

Post your list of TPBs you'll sell for $5. The more you can ship in a $4.95 flat rate envelope the better.

I'm looking for just about anything as long as the story is good and I don't have it already. I'm not really concerned with condition on TPBs, as long as it wasn't stored outside in the rain.

takeit.gif

Daredevil "Fall from Grace " TPB interest you?

yep

got any others to reduce shipping costs?

Are you stationed in Camp Pendleton and shipping off to Iraq?

I can help you out with some TPBs (free)... Least I can do... (I live in Northern California)

If you're interested in just reading material, I can also dump tons of Comic Journals, Wizards, etc. on you, etc. Not as fun as TPBs, but possibly more indepth/interesting from a comics history point of view. (The Comics Journal..Not Wizard. wink.gif )

Do they have any censorship/appropriate material standards regarding printed material?

X-MEN: X-CUTIONER'S SONG (Reprints 12 part X-Men story)

WEAPON X (Reprints Marvel Comics Presents 72-84)

INFINITY GAUNTLET (Reprints Marvel Miniseries 1-6)

BLACK ORCHID (Neil Gaiman. Reprints DC Miniseries 1-3)

SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR (Reprints Frank Miller Series 1-6)

Are you stationed in Camp Pendleton and shipping off to Iraq?

I can help you out with some TPBs (free)... Least I can do... (I live in Northern California)

If you're interested in just reading material, I can also dump tons of Comic Journals, Wizards, etc. on you, etc. Not as fun as TPBs, but possibly more indepth/interesting from a comics history point of view. (The Comics Journal..Not Wizard. wink.gif )

Do they have any censorship/appropriate material standards regarding printed material?

Yes, I am stationed at Camp Pendleton and will be leaving for Iraq in july/august sometime.

Any reading materials is fine. Anything I won't be reading a second time I will leave in the MWR tent for others to read and hopfully get interested in comics.

I have no censorship issues(see my James LeMay art collection in CAF), and it has been said I have no standards either.

insane.gif

Mike

Will happily unload all these for well off cover. If yer unsure as to what they are, Google will probably help you. Little something for everyone's taste, unless all you care for is superheros.

$3

Parliment of Justice, Oeming, OGN, Image, $5.95 cover

Two over Ten, Fade From Blue creators, OGN, $8.99 cover

Between the Cracks, TPB, $15.95 cover

$5

Lazarus Jack, Dark Horse, OGN, $14.95 cover

The Black Forest, OGN, Image, $9.95 cover

Giant Robot Warriors, Stuart Moore, OGN, AiT/PLanetLar, $12.95 cover

Stylish Vittles Vol 1 2 & 3, OGNs, $35 total cover, (great Blankets-ish reading)

Thirteen, Th1rt3een, 2000 AD/DC Comics, Graphic Novel, $12.99 cover

$7

Olympus, Geoff Johns/Gimminger/Guice, OGN, Humanoids, $14.99 cover

Mister X Vol 1, TPB, $17.95 cover

Miss:Better Living Through Crime, OGN, Humanoids, $19.99 cover

$3

Two over Ten, Fade From Blue creators, OGN, $8.99 cover

Between the Cracks, TPB, $15.95 cover

$5

Stylish Vittles Vol 1 2 & 3, OGNs, $35 total cover, (great Blankets-ish reading)

Thirteen, Th1rt3een, 2000 AD/DC Comics, Graphic Novel, $12.99 cover

takeit.gif

Primarily a VERTIGO reader here