• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overstreet Price Guide #36

113 posts in this topic

or 05/09/06 for those of us in the US. poke2.gif

Not my fault you guys list the month then the day screwy.gif

That's the correct way. poke2.gif As in, "Today is April 3rd, 2006."

Outside of your 50 states just about every country lists the DAY/MONTH/YEAR.

I was well aware of how the yankees do it. I just like annoying you guys. Hence always spelling favourite with a U.

acclaim.gif

Oh, I was just teasing you too. I've spent alot of time in Europe for work in recent years, and have had to get used to many different customs. That being said, I generally don't agree with the notion that the way things are done by the majority of non-Americans is the correct way. But that's just my American arrogance. smirk.gif

or 05/09/06 for those of us in the US. poke2.gif

Not my fault you guys list the month then the day screwy.gif

That's the correct way. poke2.gif As in, "Today is April 3rd, 2006."

Outside of your 50 states just about every country lists the DAY/MONTH/YEAR.

I was well aware of how the yankees do it. I just like annoying you guys. Hence always spelling favourite with a U.

acclaim.gif

Another thing that usually throws me off when watching soccer matches form various other countries, is that the team listed first (on the left side) is the home team and not the road team as in the States.

Back to the topic at hand. Sounds like HC is the way to go. I've always bought the SC, to save $7 (I buy the day it's released at my LCS and pay full price). So talk me into buying HC, as I have considered it.

I wait until the first con after release. 95% of the time there's a dealer with a $18 SC. I collect guides, so I prefer HC for that. For cruising cons, I like the lighter, relatively compact regular SC.

acclaim.gif

BTW, it's elevator. Not lift poke2.gif

It's an apartment, not a flat.

And I can be a jerk, not a "CHEEKY FELLOW" 27_laughing.gif

gossip.gif You are now my 3rd favoUrite Brit poster.

Awww thanks Mica cloud9.gif

What does a fox have to do to move up to second spot?

Actually I've decided to think of Kiltman as a SCOT, so you've moved up automatically. thumbsup2.gif
Technically im still a brit poke2.giftongue.gif Cheque is in the post btw. Forgot about it until i saw it in my wallet blush.gif

Back to the topic at hand. Sounds like HC is the way to go. I've always bought the SC, to save $7 (I buy the day it's released at my LCS and pay full price). So talk me into buying HC, as I have considered it.

No responses to my question, but I bought HC anyway. Seems a little overkill for a price guide, because I'm used to them being SC. But I like it! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Oh, I got WW, as I'm a DC guy. Though I would prefer a male character (not waiting for the Batman cover, but I would have LOVED it).

Why don't all you people go buy your own copy?! You can preorder on Amazon for the bookstore version for $15.

Most of us have, but we can't wait another 2 days for it to arrive. Especially, when others have it already. tongue.gif

Why don't all you people go buy your own copy?! You can preorder on Amazon for the bookstore version for $15.

I did on Ebay, it just hasn't arrived yet! sign-rantpost.gif

So you're just impatient. Gotcha. thumbsup2.gif

If you were in my shoes you'd be impatient also sign-offtopic.gif

I don't have mine yet either makepoint.gif

I won't get it until Monday.

I did on Ebay, it just hasn't arrived yet! sign-rantpost.gif

So you're just impatient. Gotcha. thumbsup2.gif

If you were in my shoes you'd be impatient also sign-offtopic.gif

I don't have mine yet either makepoint.gif

I won't get it until Monday.

Monday? You sure about that? Amazon says the shipping date is May 9th.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0375721...5Fencoding=UTF8