• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overstreet Price Guide #36

113 posts in this topic

Not sure if this has been mentioned in another thread, but I just received this e-mail from FANDATA:

"Please excuse the form letter, but we are working quickly to get your Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide #36 processed and I wanted to update you on the status. The books are coming off the press tomorrow (yup, 3 weeks early!) and we are today working on completing the invoices, preparing shipping labels and boxes, processing the credit cards (for those of you who selected to pay via credit card), and generally getting things ready for the books' arrival on Tuesday, April 4th. We will be making our first shipment on Tuesday and all the books should be into the mail by Wednesday (April 5th).

For those of you who ordered through eBay, I have already entered positive feedback. I'd appreciate the same if you are happy with the service and the condition of your Overstreet upon arrival.

Thanks again for your order. Let me know if I can be of any further service. "

I'm hoping to have the price guide in hand by next week. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

What is the diffrence with the Really,Big, Big Overstreet edition with a Jim Lee cover? Is this one with big print?

http://www.dcbservice.com/search.aspx#5

The big one has a spiral on the spine to make it easy to thumb through.

It has no ads. You can also make notations.

I think it is too large and incovieniant.

I like the Hard Cover the best.

What is the diffrence with the Really,Big, Big Overstreet edition with a Jim Lee cover? Is this one with big print?

http://www.dcbservice.com/search.aspx#5

The big one has a spiral on the spine to make it easy to thumb through.

It has no ads. You can also make notations.

I think it is too large and incovieniant.

I like the Hard Cover the best.

I thought so. This is one publication in which the ads are as entertaining as the publication. I love the "I pay top dollar", countered with "I really pay top dollar" countered with "The other guy are lying, I pay as much as I can afford and so do they."

HC is the way to go. thumbsup2.gif

Isn't the HC bulky as well?

I prefer the SC. My copy from last year is still in perfect condition without a single spine-crease, amazingly. I'm not really sure how. confused.gif

Was thier a discount by getting it through eBay?

If so, what is the sellers "handle"?

Mike

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

confused.gifconfused.gif

confused.gif

Just go to ebay and put in overstreet 36 and all of the sellers will come up. Than find the cheapest buy it now and BAM!!! You get one in the mail hopefully soon.

I think I paid 25.00 bucks for the HardCover with shipping!

I've decided to make this the first year I've ever bought one.

Which one should I get? I see one with Wonder Woman, one with Thor and one called the Big Big Overstreet with Batman on the cover.

I always thought there was just one. Are they all basically the same or does one have more extras than the other?

Thanks,

John

..the Thor and Wonder Woman copy are the same,..as far as I know ,..at least in the last 5 years there have always been two covers on the regular size book,...the big book is good if you use it a lot,...it's easier to read and has a spiral-type spine so you can leave it open,...

Which one should I get? I see one with Wonder Woman, one with Thor and one called the Big Big Overstreet with Batman on the cover.

I always thought there was just one. Are they all basically the same or does one have more extras than the other?

Essentially they are the same book. The Thor and Wonder Woman covers are the same size and use the same size print font. Hardcover and softcover versions are also the same. Which cover you choose (Thor or Wonder Woman), and which format (hard or soft) are entirely up to you.

The big spiral bound book with the Jim Lee cover is larger (magazine size) and uses a larger print font. Most of the dealers I know prefer the spiral bound copy. Spiral bound books are not as durable as the smaller versions, but are easier to read for quick reference.

Personally, I'm getting the hardcover version of the Perez Wonder Woman cover, and I'm excited because this year's edition contains my very first market report as an Overstreet advisor!