• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomato Box BIN's - Certified Original Owner Books

145 posts in this topic

hey divad you got a super dooper copy of Cap 208?????

Looking for the best of the best copy.

--Also FF 180??

Those were the FIRST 2 comics I ever owned I am am trying to get CLEAN copies of each

Chris,

Sorry, I don't - I checked and my last Cap was #184, and I think I stopped buying FF's at #150 sorry.gif

thor's takeit.gif if you still got em'

...you bi*** --I don't get paid till April 12th!!! 893censored-thumb.gif

sumo.gif

27_laughing.gif you should have asked for them to be posted on the 11th then makepoint.gif

You know the old saying "Money Talks and....." well you know the rest. shy.gifstooges.gif

thor's takeit.gif if you still got em'

...you bi*** --I don't get paid till April 12th!!! 893censored-thumb.gif

sumo.gif

More Thors coming up tonight grin.gif

Any hints as to numbers? Range of issues? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well, my Thors are down to #136 - #225 with some gaps, so if you're looking for any in particular, just post an issue number, and I'll try to accommodate . . . grin.gif

152, 153, 157, 160, 161, 162, 167, 182, 183, 224 grin.gif

There is a good chance I will have about half of those . . . never kept a list, because I had them all. I always found it easier to keep a list of those I didn't have . . . Of course this was pre-Excel spreadsheets, pre-Windows, pre-computers . . . Heck, I didn't even have a driver's license insane.gif

Check back around 9:00 PDT tonight thumbsup2.gif

152, 153, 157, 160, 161, 162, 167, 182, 183, 224 grin.gif

There is a good chance I will have about half of those . . . never kept a list, because I had them all. I always found it easier to keep a list of those I didn't have . . . Of course this was pre-Excel spreadsheets, pre-Windows, pre-computers . . . Heck, I didn't even have a driver's license insane.gif

Check back around 9:00 PDT tonight thumbsup2.gif

Post some Kirby Thor's. thumbsup2.gif