• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is insane!

8 posts in this topic

Ok, I know Jim Lee art is going for crazy money, but I have to say that I am surprised that people so far are willing to pay $170 for what is basically a drawing of just the bottom part of Batman's cape... 24 bids?? screwy.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/JIM-LEE-SCOTT-WILLIA...1QQcmdZViewItem

I am thinking that a lot of people was confused by the descrption and assumed there was more OA in the piece. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Maybe, although I thought the description was pretty fair. Could it be that some people don't know what a stat is?

Exactly. I am not criticising the description at all, as you say it was accurate. I just don't think that all the bidders were very well informed about what constitutes Original Art. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I was actually watching this piece to see how high it would get and I was considering bidding on it, until I fully read the description tongue.gif