• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - ITS APRIL.....STOP SNOWING!!!!!!

33 posts in this topic

I SWEAR TO GOD I AM MOVING OUT OF MASSACHUSETTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! frustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifmakepoint.gifinsane.gif

Unfortunately, your not alone frustrated.gif

April is also Alcohol Awareness Month, So make sure you are aware of Alcohol and it's many uses. grin.gif

Im not much of a drinker, but if this keeps up... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I SWEAR TO GOD I AM MOVING OUT OF MASSACHUSETTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! frustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifmakepoint.gifinsane.gif

Kewl! Less competition at local shows! grin.gif

There's always plane tickets! thumbsup2.gif

poor californians gathering animals two by two.

Tell me about it - I'd rather have all the snow in the world instead of the 60 inches of rain we've had pounding on my head . . . Christo_pull_hair.gif

-an East-Coast expatriate smirk.gif

poor californians gathering animals two by two.

Tell me about it - I'd rather have all the snow in the world instead of the 60 inches of rain we've had pounding on my head . . . Christo_pull_hair.gif

-an East-Coast expatriate smirk.gif

Then Ill send you the snow yeahok.gif

it's been practically blizzard conditions here in northern NJ for the past 2 hours. have 2-3 inches of snow with drifts up to 6 inches or so.

but it'll all be gone by tomorrow................ grin.gif

and somehow (unlike california) we just went through the driest march in history on the heels of a pretty snowless winter and the reservoirs are still at 90% capacity????confused.gif

What part of MA are you in? Only raining here in Southeastern MA.

It sure wasn't anything compared to last year snow wise!

Im in Western MA, Indian Orchard area to be exact and its still coming down here! 893censored-thumb.gif

Anything up in Southboro? confused-smiley-013.gif

It warmed down here in NC this past weekend. The 5-day forecast for Raleigh, NC (as far as the highs) is 69, 74, 82, 70, 62. grin.gif

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cloud9.gif

Here in Atlanta, the 5 day is

73, 76, 81, 72, 70

hail.gif