• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy birthday Tilleycs!!

21 posts in this topic

Happy B-Day! thumbsup2.gif

Have a great day and here is hoping you get lots of comics to fill your runs! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Thanks!! grin.gif I had to call a moratorium a while back until I could max out my Roth IRA for last year (I mailed the last check yesterday - made it just in time - whew!!). Now all we have to do is pay off our new laptop and maybe I can start buying comics again!! grin.gif

My wife gave me my present this morning. It's a big coffee-table hardback called "Great American Comics" (I think that's the correct title). It's about the history of comics and has pictures of lots of covers, so I know I'll enjoy it.

I'll have to enjoy my b'day this weekend. I'm slammed with meetings all day and have a focus group tonight at 8:00. grin.gif

Happy Birthday! Thanks for selling me fiance the comics. thumbsup2.gif

No problem, glad to hook you up (in a round-about way). Hope you enjoy them!! Always happy to help out fellow GL/Flash/JLA fans. grin.gif

Have a great day and here is hoping you get lots of comics to fill your runs! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Thanks!! grin.gif I had to call a moratorium a while back until I could max out my Roth IRA for last year (I mailed the last check yesterday - made it just in time - whew!!). Now all we have to do is pay off our new laptop and maybe I can start buying comics again!! grin.gif

My wife gave me my present this morning. It's a big coffee-table hardback called "Great American Comics" (I think that's the correct title). It's about the history of comics and has pictures of lots of covers, so I know I'll enjoy it.

I'll have to enjoy my b'day this weekend. I'm slammed with meetings all day and have a focus group tonight at 8:00. grin.gif

Yo Bro, since you cant buy you want to trade?? Been a while since we made a trade. By the way Happy Birthday.