• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A note on selling and buying here (part 2)

161 posts in this topic

who said I'm joking? Let's burn this place to the [embarrassing lack of self control] ground.

What the hell is the point of selling on here? Obviously half the people pulling the trigger don't give a damn. What a freaking joke this place has become. Sad. Really sad.

who said I'm joking? Let's burn this place to the [embarrassing lack of self control] ground.

What the hell is the point of selling on here? Obviously half the people pulling the trigger don't give a damn. What a freaking joke this place has become. Sad. Really sad.

If you just would have left the boards altogether you could have avoided all of this. confused-smiley-013.gif

If you just would have left the boards altogether you could have avoided all of this. confused-smiley-013.gif

Thanks for kicking me while I am down, Bill. Real nice.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

I just had another forum member back out on me. This time for the $100+ worth of ASMs that Kermit backed out on AND an eBayer stiffed me on. Get this, he cited car troubles.

Excuse me while I go bang my head against the nearest wall. UNINGBELIEVABLE.

Name the name & we'll believe you. popcorn.gif

Thanks for kicking me while I am down, Bill. Real nice.

Get out some of those high grade batmans you've been holding back. I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a Batman today.

I understand you're frustrated and rightfully so. Maybe its time to take some time off as a seller. Things always seem to come in waves. A bulk of bad times, a bulk of good ones. The bad ones always seem to stick out though. Looks like it might be one of those times.

Pat

Thanks for kicking me while I am down, Bill. Nice.

It's just my way of lashing out and trying to hurt you for leaving boards (except for the Marketplace.....and the mag forum......and Moderns....and...). flowerred.gif

Thanks for kicking me while I am down, Bill. Nice.

It's just my way of lashing out and trying to hurt you for leaving boards (except for the Marketplace.....and the mag forum......and Moderns....and...). flowerred.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

I will always look at the mag forum. sumo.gif

THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

I just had another forum member back out on me. This time for the $100+ worth of ASMs that Kermit backed out on AND an eBayer stiffed me on. Get this, he cited car troubles.

Excuse me while I go bang my head against the nearest wall. UNINGBELIEVABLE.

Name the name & we'll believe you. popcorn.gif

He offered to pay for them in a few weeks, so I am not going to call him out. I am more frustrated in general than angry with him.