• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why does it take...

12 posts in this topic

...a flippin WEEK for the company to get back to you on un-stocked items?????

Payment Details

Amount: $39.98 USD

Transaction ID: -----------------------------

Subject: Dynamic Forces Refund

Note: refunded $39.98 for sold out items C99555 & C97426.

frustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifmakepoint.gif

I guess the words -- "SOLD OUT!" arent in thier vocabulary!!?? confused.gif 2nd time this has happened in the past month!!! I wonder if they will turn around and tell me they actually have it a week later like that other company did!!???confused.gif

sign-rantpost.gif

A week is fast for Dynamic. I have had times with them when I wouldnt get a response for 2 weeks.

I just wish they would put up a SOLD sign or take them off when they arent in stock any longer...I was looking forward to those books! frown.gif

I know the feeling. I think the sold sign only goes up after a month of it being sold out. I am still waiting on my Superman Godfall hardcover that is on back order. That has been about 6 months now.

That has been about 6 months now.

Guess I should feel lucky makepoint.gif

IMO, Dynamic Forces has become downright shady in how they suck up money and hold onto it without sending items. It seems they will only issue a refund on sold out items after being "reminded" by the customer. Is anyone else seeing a trend like this? 893naughty-thumb.gif

The one problem I have with DF, is that I'm not 100% confident they actually stick to the LMTD. #s they claim on their certificates.

I bought the Chaos Comics Blue Foil Halloween comic LTD to 200, then bought another (which I thought would be different) that was LTD to 500. After closely inspecting each book, there was absolutley no difference except for the #d certificate. One was to 200 and the other to 500.

I emailed them for some clarity and never received a response. I've never ordered from them since.

The one problem I have with DF, is that I'm not 100% confident they actually stick to the LMTD. #s they claim on their certificates.

I bought the Chaos Comics Blue Foil Halloween comic LTD to 200, then bought another (which I thought would be different) that was LTD to 500. After closely inspecting each book, there was absolutley no difference except for the #d certificate. One was to 200 and the other to 500.

I emailed them for some clarity and never received a response. I've never ordered from them since.

Im starting to build a list of those I wont order from anymore... makepoint.gif

1) WIZARD

2) DF

3) ?

I know the feeling. I think the sold sign only goes up after a month of it being sold out. I am still waiting on my Superman Godfall hardcover that is on back order. That has been about 6 months now.

yer never going to get it.

might as well go here

shy.gif