• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F/S: Sterling Comics Bronze Age Horror Sale-A-Rama

137 posts in this topic

Please find below a link to a mixture of raw and CGC books with grades and prices to accomodate most collector's different tastes and budgets. As I indicated in the IBAHT I will be providing more raw books to market as I continue scanning and pricing. BTW, pricing for these books are being done with the 2005 OSPG.

Link:

The list will be placed on the forums directly. Look for the latest list in this thread.

Terms:

Net 30 for previous/established customers; Net 10 for new customers

Payment Methods:

PayPal, Money Orders

US Shipping (Inquire about other locations)

Raw: $5 Priority Boxed USPS; 0.10 per additional book

CGC: $8 Priority Boxed USPS; $1.25 per additional book

Satisfaction Guarantee:

Both raw and CGC. Refund (minus shipping) given upon safely returning goods in original condition within 7 days of receipt.

How to Order:

Simply e-mail me at sterlingcomics@carolina.rr.com with order. Please don't PM me here as it will get to me quicker with my e-mail.

When I Ship:

I ship weekends...my first ship date will be 4/15 for those quick payers.

Thanks.

Can we open a tab?

Sure. However, I'm not listing the books a la Rocketeer style...I'm throwing it all out there at once. Obviously, those who have provided me biz in the past will have more generous options to pay--just as long as you do! hail.gif

Terms:

Net 30 for established buyers; Net 10 for all others

Don't get but I plan on buying alot. yay.gif

It means you would have 30 days to pay for whatever you want. If you (or anyone else for that matter) have special "needs" let me know via PM.

headbang.gif

For those who haven't purchased from me would need to pay by 10 business days--which is standard.

Made a change to terms to make it clearer.

Can we open a tab?

Sure. However, I'm not listing the books a la Rocketeer style...I'm throwing it all out there at once. Obviously, those who have provided me biz in the past will have more generous options to pay--just as long as you do! hail.gif

...I have style!!,... cow.gif

Isn't this the type posting JC was mentioning in his other thread and one in which I agree? If you have comics to sell them do it on the Forum. Place the comics here with scans. Not link to a website of available goods...

I know it splitting hairs in a way but place the comics here...not go to a website and see what I got. Who knows what other avenues you've posted the same info...

Jim

Isn't this the type posting JC was mentioning in his other thread and one in which I agree? If you have comics to sell them do it on the Forum. Place the comics here with scans. Not link to a website of available goods...

I know it splitting hairs in a way but place the comics here...not go to a website and see what I got. Who knows what other avenues you've posted the same info...

Jim

I'm sorry Jim I haven't been reading the threads...what am I doing wrong now? And no, I haven't posted it anywhere else. I can place the html inline in the thread here if anyone is having issues with it.