• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comiclink April focused auction...

85 posts in this topic

Are many of the books on CLINK right now issues that didn't hit reserve? I see the Detective 33 up again.

I would guess if you bid 10,500 on the 33 and it sits there you would get it.

If it didnt sell for 8600 in the auction it doesnt make any sense for it to be at 10,250 now unless it is a reserve.

So go for it.

I was the underbidder (always the bridesmaid never the bride) on the Superman #13 , I bid $1,150 thinking that would be enough, but it ended at $1,250, so anybody here win that book ??

Dude,

I won the book, I believe I had initially put a max bid of $1000 thinking that I had a pretty good shot. I later dicovered I had been outbid at $1,150 and the next bid would have to be $1,250 so I went for it realizing that it would bump the next bid high enough that someone would have to really want the book to bid again.

I aggressively bid on the Superman #13 in the last Heritage sig auction and was not even the bridesmaid, so I got a little compulsive on this on due to my planning on keeping it for a while.

B@STAARD !!! frustrated.gif

just kidding flowerred.gif Congrats on the book, it looks real nice, I thought I had it at $1,150, but when it jumped up to $1,250, knowing the next bid I would have to go $1,350, I just couldn't justify paying that much over guide for a 6.0, albeit a very attractive 6.0, considering the Superman books come up fairly often, I'll just have to wait for another one, plus it saved me money for Chicago Con cool.gif