• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peanuts OA on Antiques Road Show (Los Angeles)

25 posts in this topic

Sorta like being banned from a discussion board because that person is not wanted.

Your "freshness" has been stale for a long time.

But please...don't go away mad...

hi.gif

Sorta like being banned from a discussion board because that person is not wanted.

Your "freshness" has been stale for a long time.

But please...don't go away mad...

hi.gif

No offense taken. Momma always told me you cant be offended by those you dont respect.

BTW, your analogy doesnt even make sense.

Matt

I would agree that new material on the market often excites collectors but the quality of the material is also important. A piece can still be "fresh" to the marketplace even if it has been posted on a CAF site or the owner's webpage for years but listed as "not for sale" prior to becoming available. The bottom line is: quality sells.

Stephen

Matt

I would agree that new material on the market often excites collectors but the quality of the material is also important. A piece can still be "fresh" to the marketplace even if it has been posted on a CAF site or the owner's webpage for years but listed as "not for sale" prior to becoming available. The bottom line is: quality sells.

Stephen

You have aligned yourself with the Axis of Evil.

Best of luck.

Momma always told me you cant be offended by those you dont respect.

She gave birth to you, so she couldn't have been too bright.

I'd second guess anything she ever told you. gossip.gif

Matt

A healthy debate and exchange of ideas does not constitute a battle between good and evil. These boards are meant to provide a clearinghouse of ideas and information between collectors, nothing more, nothing less. I will continue to do so in the future. Forgive me for not chosing sides.

Stephen

Matt

A healthy debate and exchange of ideas does not constitute a battle between good and evil. These boards are meant to provide a clearinghouse of ideas and information between collectors, nothing more, nothing less. I will continue to do so in the future. Forgive me for not chosing sides.

Stephen

But you already have STEPHEN. Continue writing 'Paste Pot' whatcha know about me.

She gave birth to you, so she couldn't have been too bright.

I'd second guess anything she ever told you. gossip.gif

At least this 'Zinger' was coherent. thumbsup2.gif

Next time she stops by your trailer, just give her a slap on the [embarrassing lack of self control] and tell her I said "hey". wink.gif

Matt

I have disagreed with you regarding the topic of your post but, believe it or not, there are also times when I find myself taking your point of view. We are in agreement that we love collecting OA and that it brings great joy to our lives. I commend you for being passionate about OA and spreading the word to our non-OA members on the board. Let's focus our energy where it counts: enjoying OA!! Life is too short to squabble and bicker.

Stephen

Matt

I have disagreed with you regarding the topic of your post but, believe it or not, there are also times when I find myself taking your point of view. We are in agreement that we love collecting OA and that it brings great joy to our lives. I commend you for being passionate about OA and spreading the word to our non-OA members on the board. Let's focus our energy where it counts: enjoying OA!! Life is too short to squabble and bicker.

Stephen

I have no problem with your disagreeing with my posts. Conspiring with my enemies and imparting your logical deductions is another matter. You are now 'Iran', to me.

By your own argument, I doubt anyone on this board is capable of being offended by you after some of your assinine statements.

But you already have STEPHEN. Continue writing 'Paste Pot' whatcha know about me.

That's funny, considering your identity has been known to me since the last Metropolis OA get-together some months ago (and, remember, Forman was the first one who outed your name on these Boards, before later deleting it, something that I never forgot). Don't believe me? Go back through my posts; I don't know how many months it's been since I last made any association between KK and BS. What, you didn't think people talked, dillweed? You're not half as clever as you think you are Forrest. Run, Forrest, run, like the cowardly shill you are! I'm coming for ya, Private Gump!

1186328-forrest.jpg

1186328-forrest.jpg.82d2e7d6a7f9d69eb4a63fd4dd7435e0.jpg

That's funny, considering your identity has been known to me since the last Metropolis OA get-together some months ago (and, remember, Forman was the first one who outed your name on these Boards, before later deleting it, something that I never forgot). Don't believe me? Go back through my posts; I don't know how many months it's been since I last made any association between KK and BS. What, you didn't think people talked, dillweed? You're not half as clever as you think you are Forrest. Run, Forrest, run, like the cowardly shill you are! I'm coming for ya, Private Gump!

1186328-forrest.jpg

You are coming after me? I would kick your boney [embarrassing lack of self control] back to China Town if we met. I could give a rat's [embarrassing lack of self control] if you were in front of my face. I'd tell you flat out in live real-time that you are a pompous, wind-bag, pseudo-intellectual, phoney poser, know it all. And please lets not pretend you deduced anything. I had you chasing your tail for months. And yes, people talk, and they prove their mettle in what they say/ don't say. I can live with that. Go F youself dip!

You are now 'Iran', to me.

Honey is that you? Who in the hell approved my wife for membership on this board?

Chris

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Oh, that's good, I nearly wet myself. Keep 'em coming, Forrest! By the way, I'm glad you think I have a "boney 893censored-thumb.gif" because I've been feeling a bit out of shape and insecure about my weight lately and have been trying to shed 10 pounds before beach season. I'm glad somebody here thinks I'm thin! 27_laughing.gif

Perhaps they should start a new forum here specifically geared towards childish arguments and fighting. Sure, the OA board would probably be 80% smaller...but at least then we could actually talk about comic book art, and you kids could continue calling each other names somewhere else.

And people actually wonder why comic book collectors are stereotyped as "immature".