• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Photobucket just got better!!!

17 posts in this topic

For all who don't use it, now is the time!

I have a paid account which used to only allow for 1GB of content, now it's 5GB 893whatthe.gif

The monthly bandwidth went up to 50Gb, the maximum photo size doubled to 2MB!!!

I cannot live without this service! If anyone is looking for a decent image hosting company, this is the one! Now you can get what I've been paying for for the last year for free thumbsup2.gif

Anyone eles know of sites that compare? I've seen others using imageshack and my wife uses Flickr... but I really don't think that the speed/quality compares confused-smiley-013.gif

And no... I am not a sales rep foreheadslap.gif

John thumbsup2.gif

Before I moved on to my current business account my ISP provided all private users with their own personal webspace. It wasn't all that much but was more than many of these free (or slight fee) services provide sinc emost of them have restrictions of some sort with respect to size and such. Even when I had a personal account I never used hosting services.

confused-smiley-013.gif