• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FlyingDonut's Spring Cleaning Sale with BINs - Golden Age, Slabs and More!

171 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four 57 CGC 6.5 Restored (Slight (A)) mad.gif. OW pages. Why does this book, "restoration includes: very small amount of color touch on cover" come back with a purple label and Zaid's More Fun come back blue. mad.gif Must be the CIA connections. Oh well. Still a GREAT cover. $25

ff57.jpg

Any Atlas War or Horror lying around?

A palate cleanser!

Battlefront 44 in Fair/Good. Read it in the can! "In the Commie Camp!" $2 or a jack and ginger at a forum dinner

battlefront44.jpg

Rangers Comics 26. Why has this cover not been broken out? Simply stunning artwork. Somebody (rob) should make this into a shirt. I'd buy one. Small chips at top edge. Solid FINE SOLD

rangers26.jpg

I'll take it if I buy another of the coming books(and thanks for the offer)...very hard to stick to my particular genres when he throws out those beautiful Planets. frustrated.gif

devil.gif

Planet Comics 34. One of four (?) Fiction House bondage covers where the woman is looking at the reader. VF+. $1000

planet34.jpg

(yeah, its over Guide. If it stays here, I won't be too upset.)

Gunfighter 12 - EC pre-horror book. Graham Ingels cover/interiors. LOOKS a fine, but cover is very neatly split to the top staple on the back cover. Call it a good, but looks so much nicer. $50

gunfighter012.jpg