• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Golden Age.

23 posts in this topic

I have expanded my gold search from just Cole covers. I am now looking for ECs, especially for books with Ghastly, Craig, Davis, or Frazetta covers. Anyone have a Crime 22 or a WSF 29? Those are the top two on my list, but I would DEFINITELY check out any others people might have. Perfect to near perfect centering is a MUST and nice color strike and whites are also very important. Technical grade is NOT important, but I would prefer books VG and up.

Also, if anyone has any other golden age that they think I might like, or that has a classic or cool cover, please post it. I can't guarantee that it will fit in my budget, but I will try if I see something I like.

Thanks guys!

popcorn.gif

I have expanded my gold search from just Cole covers. I am now looking for ECs, especially for books with Ghastly, Craig, Davis, or Frazetta covers. Anyone have a Crime 22 or a WSF 29? Those are the top two on my list, but I would DEFINITELY check out any others people might have. Perfect to near perfect centering is a MUST and nice color strike and whites are also very important. Technical grade is NOT important, but I would prefer books VG and up.

Also, if anyone has any other golden age that they think I might like, or that has a classic or cool cover, please post it. I can't guarantee that it will fit in my budget, but I will try if I see something I like.

Thanks guys!

popcorn.gif

Actually, I just picked this up:

wsf29.jpg

It does have an extra set of staples that were added later. Not sure if I want to let it go, but for you? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Send me a PM if you want.

Thanks guys!

popcorn.gif

Actually, I just picked this up:

It does have an extra set of staples that were added later. Not sure if I want to let it go, but for you? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Send me a PM if you want.

I know you did. I did a completed auctions search yesterday and came across that book. I took a look at the price and thought to myself "that person got a pretty good deal, nice pickup". It didn't surprise me in the least when I scrolled up and saw a boardmembers name as the winner.

Nice book. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I know you did. I did a completed auctions search yesterday and came across that book. I took a look at the price and thought to myself "that person got a pretty good deal, nice pickup". It didn't surprise me in the least when I scrolled up and saw a boardmembers name as the winner.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Now you know how much room I have to negotiate on price! 27_laughing.gif Seriously, I think I got the book for a steal. acclaim.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Now you know how much room I have to negotiate on price! 27_laughing.gif Seriously, I think I got the book for a steal. acclaim.gif

You did. Great pickup.

it won't be cheap:

startling46.jpg

What is the weird blue thing on her hip? If I didn't know better, I'd say that cover has some subliminal details to it... insane.gif

(Like a Joe Camel ad)