• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We are Doomed again!

47 posts in this topic

i sort of felt bad buying them out of the bargain bin for like 1/15 of cover price. the clerk even did a double take, but the owner said "yep, 50 cents". at least i bought a couple of new issues (of other stuff) off the rack for cover price.

If anyone has ANY of these for sale CHEAP, please PM me. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Here ya go Keith yay.gif

I picked it up after work and will be shipping it out to you, after I read it 27_laughing.gif

PM me your address, your bill is $2.05 + shipping thumbsup2.gif

1453248-d0.jpg

1453248-d0.jpg.9f3d38f0d921a4dc1ecb3fb912593cd4.jpg

893whatthe.gifconfused.gif

I don't know how you did that..........but I'm impressed. hail.gif

Christo_pull_hair.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

I just happened on one clearanced for $1.99 at a local store and remembered Keith was looking for one. It's just nice to help people out, that's what life's all about thumbsup2.gif

Christo_pull_hair.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gif

I just happened on one clearanced for $1.99 at a local store and remembered Keith was looking for one. It's just nice to help people out, that's what life's all about thumbsup2.gif

It's a cool thing you're doing! thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Sure beats the $7.00 cover price! 893whatthe.gifthumbsup2.gif

What I really like about this cover is the fact that you're not sure if she's reloading to take out more zombies

or pulling out the last empty magazine to double check if it's spent! 893whatthe.gif

1453929-1453248-d0.jpg

1453929-1453248-d0.jpg.1ef71f129df33badbd3b40bd9bc73b59.jpg

That Geddes cover is great! Does he do any other books?

Both his covers for Doomed are killer! Not sure what else he has worked on though.

Love how the left hand on that guy with the "pruners" is kinda old and wrinkled as he eyes up a new replacement!

yeah, but the hand on the ground is a right...

gossip.gif

That Geddes cover is great! Does he do any other books?

Both his covers for Doomed are killer! Not sure what else he has worked on though.

Love how the left hand on that guy with the "pruners" is kinda old and wrinkled as he eyes up a new replacement!

yeah, but the hand on the ground is a right...

gossip.gif

Parts is parts! makepoint.gif

It's just nice to help people out, that's what life's all about thumbsup2.gif

It's a cool thing you're doing! thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

It certainly is cool! thumbsup2.gif

Making contacts & friends with people of similar interests & looking out for one another is one of the great things about this board. 893applaud-thumb.gif