• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How old are Comic Collectors?
4 4

How old are you?   

34 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

602 posts in this topic

Honestly a little surprised by the results here. I didn't expect there to be as many collectors that much younger than I (27) though that may be due to my lack of interest in the more modern comics themselves. It's kinda nice to see the love of comics and collecting them reach all age groups still. :)

Honestly a little surprised by the results here. I didn't expect there to be as many collectors that much younger than I (27) though that may be due to my lack of interest in the more modern comics themselves. It's kinda nice to see the love of comics and collecting them reach all age groups still. :)

Welcome to the boards. :applause:

Welcome to the boards. :applause:

+1 Greetings and WTTB (thumbs u

Im 32. I collected in the late 80's through the 90's, then put it aside when I was in high school. Picked it back up in 2006 (thanks to neil gaimans sandman) and have been in deeper than I ever was as a kid. Trades, hardcovers, cgc graded books, custom binding floppies into hardcovers... Im addicted to graphic fiction.

I'm 27 and will be 28 soon! Quit collecting at 12. Picked it up, (reading) 3 years ago. Finally started collecting 8 months ago. So far I have finished an Uncanny X-MEN run from Stan Lee to Bendis. Plus complete runs on Astonish, Ultimate, Jimmy Lee, All New, Legacy and ect. Next will be a walking dead run.

Now 50.

Ditto. :cry:

I will be 50 this Dec. 20th,and man I am feeling every bit my age. :preach:

In my late 40s, I still felt young, fit and healthy, since I turned 50 I have really started to feel my age.

50 now, its definitely a turning point, only my mind feels young, and that will probably start to go soon :insane::cry: