• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOLY CRUD ! ! ! ....... THE HAMMER'S BEEN NAILED ! !

23 posts in this topic

flamed.gif

The worst thing is, he was suspended for making nasty personal threats to comicmankev (in a GREAT thread), and ARCH took the thread away! Come on Arch - if you're going to run his [!@#%^&^], at least keep the thread up!

flamed.gif

The worst thing is, he was suspended for making nasty personal threats to comicmankev (in a GREAT thread), and ARCH took the thread away! Come on Arch - if you're going to run his [!@#%^&^], at least keep the thread up!

It seemed to me like he went off his meds about 10 days ago because in the last week he's been back to his old ways. Oh well.

flamed.gif

Well...it MAY be in the penalty box. The Bugster signed in a few days with his Mouse ID and realized that all the pulled threads are now gone! frown.gif

Maybe...he needed more room for the rush of new objectionable material! confused.gif

• Administrator
flamed.gif

Well...it MAY be in the penalty box. The Bugster signed in a few days with his Mouse ID and realized that all the pulled threads are now gone! frown.gif

Maybe...he needed more room for the rush of new objectionable material! confused.gif

The penalty box no longer contains pulled threads. They are still archived, but they will not be available to board members in or out of the penalty box. The pulled threads were meant to serve as a demonstration to offenders of what kind of posts get removed on these boards. Instead it was serving as entertainment. So they were removed.

Arch

The pulled threads were meant to serve as a demonstration to offenders of what kind of posts get removed on these boards. Instead it was serving as entertainment. So they were removed.

Yeah...kinda like sending a crook to jail but he just ends up learning new tricks! insane.gif

The penalty box no longer contains pulled threads. They are still archived, but they will not be available to board members in or out of the penalty box. The pulled threads were meant to serve as a demonstration to offenders of what kind of posts get removed on these boards. Instead it was serving as entertainment. So they were removed.

Arch

Sigh.......Arch is one mean potato. frown.gif

You've sentenced Mouse to solitary confinement and taken away his reading privileges.............that's cruel and unusual, man............cruel and unusual. mad.gif

Now Hammer aka Methuselah aka Richard Koos/Comic-Keys is e-mailing me threatening to fly to me and accept my challenge.

Except I didn't make any challenge or threaten him... what the heck is he talking about?

Kev

Now Hammer aka Methuselah aka Richard Koos/Comic-Keys is e-mailing me threatening to fly to me and accept my challenge.

Except I didn't make any challenge or threaten him... what the heck is he talking about?

Kev

Oh...he got you confused with comicmankev, as they had an internet fight yesterday! frown.gif