• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Low grade EC "BIN O RAMA" starting shortly

219 posts in this topic

WEIRD SCIENCE NO.12 - MAY-JUN 1950 - $125 - Nice cover appeal and color. Faint subsription crease and small piece out at right edge. Cover is attached. Spine has big roll and some heavy staple tears and spine wear. A small piece of tape on top edge of spine. Pages the worst part on this copy and are from cream at center to darker tan at edges. Centerfold is detached and next page (or two?) are detached at top staple. Pages are splitting at spine fold, 2" at top and 3/4" at bottom. Plus other low grade defects.

ws01.jpg

YES 85% off guide?

75% off my grading screwy.gif

65% off my grading insane.gif

You guys will treat me nice once this are all gone right 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Really, I'll call you in the morning. What's your number again? So where's the next book dog boy. poke2.gif

WEIRD SCIENCE NO.6 - MAR-APR 1951 - $100 - This copy has amazing structure but has heavy tanning covers on inside and out. The cover only has two blemishes, a tiny corner crease at bottom, and a very hard to see, tiny finger nail like indent in middle of cover. Spine is almost perfect with a couple very hard to see stress marks. Staples are nice, top staples has tiny tear. Pages are a nice with tanning edges.

ws06.jpg

WEIRD SCIENCE NO.7 - MAY-JUN 1951 - $25 - Great looking copy with nice bright colors but lower 1/3 of the cover is "ripply" due to moisture damage. Cover it self is very nice with only some stress marks by spine and a tiny nick out of top corner. Spine really nice, no splits, very minor stress marks, and a discolored spot by the bottom staple. Top staple has minor tear and bottom staple is discolored. Pages are nice. Priced at half what I paid for it 893whatthe.gif, you'll be happy with it.

SOLD

ws07.jpg