• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Low grade EC "BIN O RAMA" starting shortly

219 posts in this topic

WEIRD SCIENCE NO.7 - MAY-JUN 1951 - $25 - Great looking copy with nice bright colors but lower 1/3 of the cover is "ripply" due to moisture damage. Cover it self is very nice with only some stress marks by spine and a tiny nick out of top corner. Spine really nice, no splits, very minor stress marks, and a discolored spot by the bottom staple. Top staple has minor tear and bottom staple is discolored. Pages are nice. Priced at half what I paid for it 893whatthe.gif, you'll be happy with it.

ws07.jpg

takeit.gif

WEIRD SCIENCE NO.7 - MAY-JUN 1951 - $35 - Cover has some writing imprints. Piece out of back cover at top of spine. Vertical 3/4" spine split at bottom. Very nive inside pages.

ws07-2.jpg

I think I like the first one better. Tell me why this one is better, the water damage really a bummer? That missing corner and spine split and rust marks on the back of #2 are detractors. The colors on the first one seem a bit bolder too.

I think I like the first one better. Tell me why this one is better, the water damage really a bummer? That missing corner and spine split and rust marks on the back of #2 are detractors.

I just like the cover colors better, in the mylar it kills headbang.gif but I think you should buy them both poke2.gif

WEIRD SCIENCE NO.8 - JUL-AUG 1951 - $30 - Love this cover. Cover has substantial wear, creases, folds, sub crease, and minor tears. Cover has only one tiny 1/16 piece out of edge. Back cover is nice but soiled. Spine is slightly rolled but has no splits, moderate stress stress marks and minor staple tears. Pages are soiled and tanning.

ws08.jpg