• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Low grade EC "BIN O RAMA" starting shortly

219 posts in this topic

WEIRD SCIENCE NO.14 - JUL-AUG 1952 - $12 - Here's the "Pick of the litter"!

Lot of water damage, and staining. Otherwise the cover is fairly solid. With no pieces out. The spine is solid with no splits but rolled. Spine has a lot of stress marks. Staples are solid but rusty and migrated to cover. Back cover is solid but water stained. Pages are light tan and stained in spots and inside of covers are stained and tanning.

SOLD

ws14.jpg

Lot of water damage, and staining. Otherwise the cover is fairly solid. With no pieces out. The spine is solid with no splits but rolled. Spine has a lot of stress marks. Staples are solid but rusty and migrated to cover. Back cover is solid but water stained. Pages are light tan and stained in spots and inside of covers are stained and tanning.

ws14.jpg

takeit.gif

ws14.jpg

takeit.gif
893applaud-thumb.gif

Ah, the competition raises it's ugly head.......no dd for you.

WEIRD SCIENCE NO.13 - MAY-JUN 1952 - $20 - Nice looking low grade. Cover is very glossy with very little wear but has heavy tanning. Small triangle pieces out of top and bottom of cover. Spine has no vertical splits but cover is almost detached at top staple with a 1/8" square missing. Back cover nice and glossy but tanning at. Inside covers are heavy tanning. Pages are also tanning and first page has 1/2" corner missing.

ws13.jpg

takeit.gif

Oh come on.... I'm a rookie at this golden age thing. yay.gif

I need somthing else to collect once I finish spidey run 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Just testing the waters a little poke2.gif

Don't you have DD's to grade makepoint.gif

Oh come on.... I'm a rookie at this golden age thing. yay.gif

I need somthing else to collect once I finish spidey run 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Just testing the waters a little poke2.gif

Don't you have DD's to grade makepoint.gif

It's good to see you branching out.

I'm not grading, I'm buying....

Would you like to see the nice WS#10 that October traded for last week? poke2.gif

Nope

What'd he give you? Can you take something for it? poke2.gif

poke2.gif

WSc10.jpg

takeit.gif

Would you like to see the nice WS#10 that October traded for last week? poke2.gif

Nope

What'd he give you? Can you take something for it? poke2.gif

poke2.gif

WSc10.jpg

hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

WEIRD SCIENCE NO.15 - SEP-OCT 1952 - $40 - A pretty nice copy. Major flaw is a large dog ear crease on cover. The cover has another small dog ear crease otherwise very minor wear with no missing pieces. The spine has no splits and one wear spot below bottom staple. The staples are nice with minor tears. The back cover is very nice. Pages are pretty good.

SOLD - (AlexH)

ws15.jpg