• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Low grade EC "BIN O RAMA" starting shortly

219 posts in this topic

WEIRD SCIENCE NO.11 - JAN-FEB 1952 - $20 - Terrible miscut, tons of cover creases and wear but really nice edges. The spine is solid with no splits but lots of stress marks and a big spine roll. Good staples with moderate tears but tightly stapled. Pages are good but have some minor edge pieces missing.

ws11.jpg

You guys know I'm scanning, grading, and drinking beear at the same time here juggle.gif

Beer me.......you should have scanned before listing... poke2.gif

I'm eating pizza, drinking water, buying books, and reading amazing fantasy 15 893whatthe.gif

You guys know I'm scanning, grading, and drinking beear at the same time here juggle.gif

I knew you were drinking beer by the way you've been grading. poke2.gif

WEIRD SCIENCE NO.13 - MAY-JUN 1952 - $20 - Nice looking low grade. Cover is very glossy with very little wear but has heavy tanning. Small triangle pieces out of top and bottom of cover. Spine has no vertical splits but cover is almost detached at top staple with a 1/8" square missing. Back cover nice and glossy but tanning at. Inside covers are heavy tanning. Pages are also tanning and first page has 1/2" corner missing.

SOLD

ws13.jpg