• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Low grade EC "BIN O RAMA" starting shortly

219 posts in this topic

You would think Amazing Fantasy 15, ASM 1-50, FF 1-100, etc, etc would be enough for one weekend. But no, not comicdey! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Did I miss something? confused-smiley-013.gif

He got a collection this weekend. You can see some of it in the Grading forum.

WEIRD FANTASY NO.17 - JAN-FEB 1953 - $18 - Well what you can't see is that someone used this EC as a writing pad, it has the imprint of a complete letter written on it. Other than that minor defect 893whatthe.gif has some heavy spine wear from top staple to top. Tanning pages.

SOLD yay.gif

wf17.jpg

WEIRD FANTASY NO.19 - MAY-JUN 1953 - $12 - This one's been trimmed to about modern size 893whatthe.gif Cover attached but loose, decent pages, 3/4 bottom vert spine split.

wf19.jpg

WEIRD FANTASY NO.21 - SEP-OCT 1953 - $40 - This is my definition of a nice low grade copy. Has enough wear, almost full length light crease, but bright colors and super nice page color. Love this cover headbang.gif

wf21.jpg

WEIRD FANTASY NO.22 - NOV-DEC 1953 - $15 - Nice book for fifteen smackers but has some color touchup, 3 pieces of tape on inside cover and 1 piece inside back cover. Nice color and page quality.

SOLD

wf22.jpg

And soo ends my low grade run of Weird Fantasy acclaim.gif

I think that's it for tonight boys, maybe, well start on the Weird Science tomorrow night. thumbsup2.gif

WEIRD FANTASY NO.16 - NOV-DEC 1952 - $20 - Sub creasing, 1-1/4" vert split bottom spine, small piece out last page, light tanning pages.

Does the piece out affect the story, or is it confined to the page margins? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

WEIRD FANTASY NO.16 - NOV-DEC 1952 - $20 - Sub creasing, 1-1/4" vert split bottom spine, small piece out last page, light tanning pages.

Does the piece out affect the story, or is it confined to the page margins? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The missing piece doesn't effect the story and is 1/8" horizontal x 3/4" vertical. It's on the second to last page, not the last.

wf16-2.jpg

takeit.gif

WEIRD FANTASY NO.17 - JAN-FEB 1953 - $18 - Well what you can't see is that someone used this EC as a writing pad, it has the imprint of a complete letter written on it. Other than that minor defect 893whatthe.gif has some heavy spine wear from top staple to top. Tanning pages.

wf17.jpg

takeit.gif

wf16-2.jpg

takeit.gif

Thanks thumbsup2.gif I'll PM you.