• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thinking about trading sketch variants for FF's

26 posts in this topic

You're kidding, right? The print runs today are the lowest they have ever been.

But it's all relative, not to mention that attrition will be a *bit* higher on a book from the early-60's, compared to something printed yesteryday. insane.gif

I only trade age for age; Silver for Silver, Bronze for Bronze and Modern for Modern, and that's the only rational way to do it.

I actually agree with JC 893whatthe.gif

Well, I doesn't look like anyone really wants to trade anyway. These variants will probably be framed and put up on the wall with my original art. Which is the biggest reason I bought them anyway, I like the original art look to them. Either way I win. thumbsup2.gif

Well, I doesn't look like anyone really wants to trade anyway. These variants will probably be framed and put up on the wall with my original art. Which is the biggest reason I bought them anyway, I like the original art look to them. Either way I win. thumbsup2.gif

Hey. sumo.gif

I don't get here till late sometimes... sorry.gif