• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Civil War question

36 posts in this topic

Here's a question- the main controversy in the series is that super-heroes might have to register their real identies to the government. But doesn't S.H.I.E.L.D. (which is run by the government) already know the real identies of most heroes (e.g. Spider-Man and Daredevil)?

They do. But I think the government wants to regulate them too. Turn them into civil servants. Basically, paid super cops....with dental and tuition reimbursment.

They do. But I think the government wants to regulate them too. Turn them into civil servants. Basically, paid super cops....with dental and tuition reimbursment.

that's the impression i got as well.

there were panels with discussion of vacation days.

Umm, correct me if I'm wrong, but SHIELD is a government agency, right? Why not have them become SHIELD agents on call? confused-smiley-013.gif

Its to simple

If they become govt employees the govt has to pay them an dwhen they mess up the govt as their employer is responsible.

SHIELD is like the CIA....right?

Anyways the Avengers were already working with SHIELD, that's why Director Hill told Captain America to get the others in line. But Cap respected his collegaues (did not spell that right) can defended their right? to keep their identity a secret.

Why is Night Thrasher taking orders from Speedball? Did Speedball take over in the new New Warriors book? Heck, that's why they freaking died, they took orders from SPEEDBALL.

Why is Night Thrasher taking orders from Speedball? Did Speedball take over in the new New Warriors book? Heck, that's why they freaking died, they took orders from SPEEDBALL.

I think speedy was star of the show so he got lead.

BTW did they find body or pronouce him dead?