• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$10k pending sale for ASM #129 cgc 9.8 on clink

17 posts in this topic

If I were sitting on a case of ASM # 129's I would get one graded a month and sell them until somebody caught on that I had a case.

That would be a normal reaction but who knows what evil lurks in the mind of

a man who has 900 copies of Iron Man & Submariner #1............................

he may even have sealed cases of Hulk's #181...............

we just don't know...............

do we....

cAlAmerIca insane.gif

How much for that Bonds rookie card juggle.gifhi.gif

Stupidity at it's finest.

This week instead of spending money on new comics put the funds towards getting a sense of humor dude makepoint.gif

How do you know if I have a sense of humor or not? You don't know me personally,What cause I didn't laugh at the other posts means I don't have a sense of humor? Besides I don't collect comics. makepoint.gif

Stupidity at it's finest.

This week instead of spending money on new comics put the funds towards getting a sense of humor dude makepoint.gif

How do you know if I have a sense of humor or not? You don't know me personally,What cause I didn't laugh at the other posts means I don't have a sense of humor? Besides I don't collect comics. makepoint.gif

by your comment makepoint.gif

Or maybe the buyer is a CEO who makes soooo much money that he wipes his arse with Grovers. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif (In case your confused, that would be President Grover Cleveland on the thousand dollar bill) insane.gif