• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guy Dorian Pro Artist - Art Pieces & Commissions Available

110 posts in this topic

No offence guys but so what if he pimps his site.

So do others here.

We all pimp our auctions and this is the Market place so it is the right place for it.

Its not like he is KK or destro or hammer.

Give the man a break.

Your all acting like [embarrassing lack of self control] kids when a new person comes to school and you think he is stealing his teritory

Thanks Ares!

It is all clear now. I'm being dogged by a bunch of dealers because I posted my site that includes art sales. The difference is I don't make money off of OTHER peoples hard work.

I'll take the high road now and choose to ignore it. Anyone with any real comic related questions?

Hello Guy.

Welcome to the Boards.

Could you please also let me know about the cover recreation work as well.

Also let me know cost & if you ship to Australia.

Regards,

Russ..

Not really my buisness, but do you and jjeanius have a history that might explain his attitude towards you? Was wondering if you made your website instead of listing with comiconart, and there was some bad blood stemming from that .Would explain alot.

Like I said..none of my beeswax. You can tell me to take a long walk.

I am just being nosey!

In the first thread you made I commented about the Batman

Montage piece you did. What was that for?..Commision?..was it published?

It is fantastic. thumbsup2.gif

Ze-

(A word of advice, dont ask for peoples phone numbers, or to chat with them.. I learned that the hard way recently)

Ronm,

You live in Jackson, NJ?

I lived there from 1970 - 1976.

Graduated from Jackson High in 74.

How is ole Jackson?

Mitch I.

Graphic Collectibles

Jackson is nothing like it used to be when you were here. You wouldnt believe it.

527 is filled with estate developments now.

Not really my buisness, but do you and jjeanius have a history that might explain his attitude towards you? Was wondering if you made your website instead of listing with comiconart, and there was some bad blood stemming from that .Would explain alot.

Like I said..none of my beeswax. You can tell me to take a long walk.

I am just being nosey!

In the first thread you made I commented about the Batman

Montage piece you did. What was that for?..Commision?..was it published?

It is fantastic. thumbsup2.gif

Ze-

(A word of advice, dont ask for peoples phone numbers, or to chat with them.. I learned that the hard way recently)

The Batman piece was just something I did one night for myself.

Post deleted by CW

OK, let me just say this...

Looking back at my first post, it does come off as a bit harsh. I was NOT trying to start a fight, and I was NOT doing any name-calling, or anything else...though perhaps I was a bit too blunt in stating my opinion...and my first reaction when going to your website was to wonder if it was an art site, or a model portfolio. The URL implies it is an art site. Be that as it may, you are certainly correct...it is your website, and you are free to do whatever you like with it. You can even set up a gallery exclusively for pictures of yourself if you so desire.

Best of luck with your site, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on other topics on the board.

I spoke with Guy. He is a stand up person and I hope we can make a home for him here. I think we all need to cool down. I got so pissed over this whole thing I was outside doing pushups all morning. I try not to let a message board do that but inevitably it does. I would like to say now what I should have said first,as a gentleman, (as Guy was gentleman enough to appologize to me) Welcome to the Boards and NICE SITE!!

-Chris

Welcome to the Boards and NICE SITE!!

Ditto. I talked to Guy via PM today and he seems like a really good...um...guy. Welcome!

I just got back from Guy's house and the man can draw! He is giving me lessons now so that one day you guys will be buying RRP's of my books.

The guy is a great guy. I will never understand how some of you jump down peoples throats without even knowing them.

I just got back from Guy's house and the man can draw! He is giving me lessons now so that one day you guys will be buying RRP's of my books.

The guy is a great guy. I will never understand how some of you jump down peoples throats without even knowing them.

Did you learn any drawing tricks that you can pass along. gossip.gif