• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many other guy slabs do you have???

53 posts in this topic

Hello all

I would like to know what is your "other guy" to cgc slab ratio mine is around 30 to 1 for cgc

I currently have three "other guy" slabs two in hand and one comming from Comicdey a bronze hulk.

I own dozens and dozens of CGC's slabs from the bronze and silver age and a couple moderns. I'm getting my first GA slab from Comicdey yay.gif

How about you?

Hello all

I would like to know what is your "other guy" to cgc slab ratio mine is around 30 to 1 for cgc

I currently have three "other guy" slabs two in hand and one comming from Comicdey a bronze hulk.

I own dozens and dozens of CGC's slabs from the bronze and silver age and a couple moderns. I'm getting my first GA slab from Comicdey yay.gif

How about you?

249 CGC

0 PGX

acclaim.gif

I have two and won't be buying any more

gossip.gif 2 of which?

Well the title of the thread is asking about other guy slabs. I will go out on a limb and say he has 2 from the company that must not be named.