• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Superman movie a remake?

12 posts in this topic

Superman Returns is a loose sequel to Superman 2. Singer has said it is not a direct sequel. Don't ask me the difference, but it's been compared to the James Bond movies in regards to how the different movies are in continuity, but each movie is a seperate entity.

No, it's a sequel to Superman 2 (not making this up, takes off where Superman 2 ended).

Sort of. It's five years later, when Superman returns from five years in Space, to find things a bit different than when he left.

No, it's a sequel to Superman 2 (not making this up, takes off where Superman 2 ended).

Sort of. It's five years later, when Superman returns from five years in Space, to find things a bit different than when he left.

Yea to find out lois was knocked up and has a kid. screwy.gif

Is that why Supes looks like a kid this time around? Because people age differently in space? I think it was a huge mistake to cast him this way.

If it was not supposed to be a sequel of sorts then perhaps I could see why they went this way. But it is.

Ze-

I always got a big charge out of the third movie with Richard Pryor.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

Sort of like electroshock therapy? crazy.gif

Is that why Supes looks like a kid this time around? Because people age differently in space? I think it was a huge mistake to cast him this way.

You give Hollywood too much credit. They don't give a [embarrassing lack of self control] about continuity.