• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEED CASH: ALL SCANS NOW ON LAST POST

56 posts in this topic

Great...they are added to my list. Marvel Tales 129 is my grail by the way...I even have an ajaxfarrel clock. cloud9.gif

So what all is on your list? popcorn.gif

Here's another one I just found that I'd never seen before.

redseal20.JPG

Also...

WITCHCRAFT5.JPG

Mainly Atlas books for now...and unfortunately I threw in vamps and werewolves which brings the total book count to at least a hundred and probably more...waiting on my Gerber's to add to the definitive list. Of course, the Gerber's present another problem...adding the "cool" covers to the list. So, I'm sure I will be well over 500 books when all is said and done.

On the Red Seal(and most Chesler's in general) I love most of the covers and are on my old wantlist from about 10 years ago. Including the one you posted.

Mainly Atlas books for now...and unfortunately I threw in vamps and werewolves which brings the total book count to at least a hundred and probably more...waiting on my Gerber's to add to the definitive list. Of course, the Gerber's present another problem...adding the "cool" covers to the list. So, I'm sure I will be well over 500 books when all is said and done.

On the Red Seal(and most Chesler's in general) I love most of the covers and are on my old wantlist from about 10 years ago. Including the one you posted.

That'll be a cool collection. cool.gif I probably saw about 50 vampire covers when I was looking through at precode titles in the GCD, so there are definately a lot of them.

The sale is over so just wanted to thank everyone who participated in my sell-off. I got some sweet war books out of the deal so I hope everyone is as happy as me. All books will ship out by Wednesday at the latest(maybe today, but I have a couple cases this morning so depending on how long they take...) Thanks again-John

The sale is over so just wanted to thank everyone who participated in my sell-off. I got some sweet war books out of the deal so I hope everyone is as happy as me. All books will ship out by Wednesday at the latest(maybe today, but I have a couple cases this morning so depending on how long they take...) Thanks again-John

Feel free to "accidentally" put the Batman 237 I missed out on in my box of Brave and Bolds. I won't tell anyone... smirk.gif