• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post your high grade Fantastic Fours

399 posts in this topic

Have some really high grade Fantastic Fours that you'd be willing to share with the rest of us?This is the place.I suppose as good a point to start as any would be the highest graded FF # 1 known to man.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo( a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

FantasticFour-1-96.jpg[/img]

Here's another.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

ff2-94.jpg[/img]

One of the more scarce of the superhero Marvels.

note: these are not my books and are posted merely to get the ball rolling.This scan is from CGC's very own gallery,a most noteworthy reference tool.

And another.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) thumbsup2.gif

ff3-94.jpg[/img]

Considered by many veteran collectors to be the MOST difficult to obtain in high grade.Another fine image from the CGC Gallery.

Jimbo,

I'm emailing you scans of the #7, #8, #10, #12, #13, #16 and #18 after I finish watching Phoexix vs. Dallas. Get them up whenever you can.

Awesome thread, buddy. I hope a lot of FF collectors come out of the woodworks for this one.

Doug

I believe this is the first photo-montage done by Marvel, and another book I purchased raw directly from PCEI back in the days before CGC:

FF33.jpg

Bob,

That book is killer. i'm tempted to ask if you want to trade it for my 9.8 copy!! I love Pac Coasts as you know. Damn, that book is smokin'!!

Doug

Appreciate the compliment, Doug, especially coming from someone who really knows gorgeous books.

Are you the owner of the extraordinary FF55 in 9.9? If so, I would love to see a scan of that freak of nature!

Bob,

Guilty as charged!! I remember calling for the grade on that book all those years ago and a CGC rep telling me that it wasn't finalized yet but that the graders gave it a 9.9!! I was stunned as I figured it was a 9.6 like most of the other Boston copies I had. It was finalized as a 9.9 and I couldn't be happier.

BTW, didn't even notice the FF 36 was a PC copy!! I have a white paged Massachusetts 9.6. Any possible trades in our future (33, 36, who knows what else??). Let me know as I would make it worth your while. Hey, I'm crazy enough to trade a 9.8 for a 9.6 Pac Coast!!

Doug

Bob,

That book is killer. i'm tempted to ask if you want to trade it for my 9.8 copy!! I love Pac Coasts as you know. Damn, that book is smokin'!!

Doug

Appreciate the compliment, Doug, especially coming from someone who really knows gorgeous books.

Great books, Bob! thumbsup2.gif You know you've got great books when you've got Doug drooling! wink.gif

Jimbo,

Thank you. There's a bunch more I can send your way. Thanks for taking the time on this thread, etc.

God Bless!!

Doug

Thanks for sharing your FFs on this thread, Doug! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Be sure to send Jimbo a scan of your FF 6 too, so I can do this frustrated.gif and this Christo_pull_hair.gif for letting it go!

cmon DOug

we all want to see the 9.9 f 55!!!!!!!

Doug, tt has to be a massive DITTO from every other person who own's or aspires to high grade FF's!