• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

107 million!!!

39 posts in this topic

Going to see it tomorrow, so its 107,000,009.25! thumbsup2.gif

add my 6.50 today (I am cheap, going to the matinee!)

So thats: 107,000,015.75 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

So that means no one else in the world is going to see the movie today... : yeahok.gif

smart man, I wish I would've done that...

knowing that is was a "love it of hate it" flick

becuase I usually come out on the short end of the stick on those types of movies...

tongue.gif

So that means no one else in the world is going to see the movie today... : yeahok.gif

Hey if they all post their ticket fees here, ill gladly add them into the total thumbsup2.gif

Thoughts on X-men 3: The Last Stand bringing in 107 million dollars in its first 3 days..

Is this better than Spider-man?

No I believe Spiderman 2 holds the record at $114 million

Thoughts on X-men 3: The Last Stand bringing in 107 million dollars in its first 3 days..

Is this better than Spider-man? It is so funny to watch Hollywood's COMPLETE reliance on our hobby. When was the last time you saw a movie about 'stamps' or 'coins'?

Yeah, but one of the greatest movies of all time was about an old rich guy who collected children's sleds...

poke2.gif

Is this better than Spider-man?

No I believe Spiderman 2 holds the record at $114 million

Thats what I thought. Thank you kindly for responsing.

Top Four-Day Opening Grosses

(Courtesy boxofficemojo.com)

1 -- Revenge Of The Sith $158.5 million

2 -- Spider-Man 2 $130.5 million

3 -- The Matric Reloaded $129.2 million

4 -- Spider-Man $125.8

5 -- X-Men: The Last Stand $120.1

I would say the movie franchise has found an audience. X2 came in at #14 ($92.1 million) ... while the first one didn't even crack the top 32.

Is this better than Spider-man? It is so funny to watch Hollywood's COMPLETE reliance on our hobby. When was the last time you saw a movie about 'stamps' or 'coins'?

sign-funnypost.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Even if they did, so what? I don't know why there's this idea that you have to go with someone. confused-smiley-013.gif I've only gone solo maybe twice but if there was a movie I wanted to see and I needed to see it on the big screen and no one else was interested I'd have no problem going solo again. If and the ticket clerk thinks I'm a loser or whatever she can blow me. confused-smiley-013.gif

Even if they did, so what? I don't know why there's this idea that you have to go with someone. confused-smiley-013.gif I've only gone solo maybe twice but if there was a movie I wanted to see and I needed to see it on the big screen and no one else was interested I'd have no problem going solo again. If and the ticket clerk thinks I'm a loser or whatever she can blow me. confused-smiley-013.gif

I think it has to do with the fact that comic book fans are seen as smelly losers that have no friends and will most likely never touch a [embarrassing lack of self control]. confused-smiley-013.gif Stereotypes exist for a reason.