• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

107 million!!!

39 posts in this topic

107 million......I am thinking X 4!

It's actually 120 million for the 4-day total (estimated)

I haven't seen it yet so that's two more tickets yet to be added...

Could someone who stayed beyond the credits tell me what happened at the end? I missed the last scene after the credits. You can PM me if you don't want to post a spoiler on the boards. Thanks.

So you're gonna see it twice? 27_laughing.gif

Well, I try to see movies by myself all the time to try to fit in with the rest of the geeks... but my wife finds that behavior annoying. tongue.gif

Could someone who stayed beyond the credits tell me what happened at the end? I missed the last scene after the credits. You can PM me if you don't want to post a spoiler on the boards. Thanks.

PM Sent

Well, I try to see movies by myself all the time to try to fit in with the rest of the geeks... but my wife finds that behavior annoying. tongue.gif

Come to think of it, I shouldn't laugh. Had a half day at work so I saw X3 by myself! yeahok.gif

Don't think my wife has seen any of the X-Men films, though i know she's looking forward to Superman.

I seen it tonight by myself smile.gif i stayed for the scene after the credits, and when it started the curtain started coming down and they stopped it ! i seen about 2 seconds of it Christo_pull_hair.gif

I seen it tonight by myself smile.gif i stayed for the scene after the credits, and when it started the curtain started coming down and they stopped it ! i seen about 2 seconds of it Christo_pull_hair.gif

The scene wasn't that long... gossip.gif

You probably got most of it.

Same thing happened to me!

Same thing happened to me!

smile.gif I always feel a little uncomfortable waiting for the credits to end while the cleaning staff is standing over my shoulders waiting for me to get lost.

I would have asked for a refund crazy.gif

The next one is a Wolverine spinoff movie.

It's obvious Huge Jackman wants his own franchise which is why it was "the last stand". He was on TV here with Halle Berry who was saying that there would be a fourth movie if this one proved a success where as Huge wasn't interested and talked about a Wolverine solo movie instead. That said, with those box office numbers i have no doubt that we'll get a fourth movie.

That said, with those box office numbers i have no doubt that we'll get a fourth movie.

The opening weekend gross has increased with each flick. Only makes sense they'd look to cap on it, but probably in another way as they need something "new" and "fresh." Maybe a stand-along Wolvie and that story of Magneto and Charles Xavier when they were younger and first met ...