• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Other signatures....

4 posts in this topic

I must confess, that my autograph collecting bug is focused on getting hardcovers signed for my personal collection.

So far I've been getting whatever hardcovers I have in my collection signed at the conventions I attend. I usually bring a half box with me to whichever convention I'm attending. A heavy proposition!

For example, at WWP I have a lot of hardcovers specifically for the Romitas (Jr. and Sr.). I've also got some for Quesada, McNiven and Johns.

I have the Heroes book that I had up on the general forum that I am still looking for help with (hmmm Kev?) I will see if it can be moved to this forum.

I also get books signed by creators even if I am not getting them SSd, just to have them or trade them more often than not...

The only other interesting auto I have is...George W. Bush...I have met him twice now...He signed a Detention slip..."To Mr. J George W Bush"

Kinda cool!

I like getting signatures on everything.........

My main focus though is in getting as much of my production art signed as possible. I would say that I have 30% signed right now and when you consider that most of these are adams or wrightsons then I am a very happy camper. Now that we have a signature forum I will get some of these pieces scanned and displayed. thumbsup2.gif