• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What GA set are you trying to complete?

49 posts in this topic

Dell four colors, still need the unnumbered Tracy and Donald Duck #4 which on my budget will take a long time.

Looney Tunes - still need a dozen with the oldest being #26

Fantastic stuff. Love the Terrifying Tales cover in particular.

Thanks. I really can't get enough of these comics. I don't think I have EVER been this excited about collecting. cloud9.gif

Those first two Weird tales books have just been added to my want list, great stuff. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I think Blue Bolt is Cole's best run, and the horror covers like the two above are just fantastic. You should check out the rest of them if you like those...

The way it stands right now, Action Comics #1 through #100 plus a few keys above #100 4.0 or better, with the exeption of the earlier keys. I only have #67 #79 #83 and #99 frown.gif Money is tight right now, so I am going to focus on the less popular issues.

Fantastic stuff. Love the Terrifying Tales cover in particular.

Cole covers (if anyone didn't know already). He is what I have so far.

colegrp1.jpg

Those are all nice books!!! thumbsup2.gif

This belongs in the GA group shot thread!

I'm finishing up the numbers on The Spirit #1-22. 2 left for a complete run, then it is just pedigrees and highest graded and high page quality (about halfway to best graded and who knows how many pedigree copies there are left).

I also hope to complete Fantastic Comics #1-3 (2/3rds done, now for the hard part...)

Maybe after that another pre Robin Tec. They're a lot of fun. (the stories and art are some of my favorites).

All Star Comics 1-57

I only need 57 more issues to complete the set.

One day I will own at least 1 nice issue of that series smile.gif

Bugs Bunny Four Colors 33-350 and Large Feature 8

Porky Pig Four Colors 16-300

Both titles early March of Comics or other Giveaways up to the early 50s.

Except for FC 16 and 33 trying for 8.0s and better. A difficult but not impossible quest made more difficult in that I pass if its overpriced.