• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BEST OFFER........NM Nova Run Best offer gets it! 1970s run

22 posts in this topic

Best offer over 10.00 gets the lot. Slow USA and Canada shipping is just 5.00

You must bid in this thread, no PMs. Post your bid for the world to see. These are killer copies. You must bid at least 1.00 more than the current high bid. Penny bids will not do it!

Bidding ends at 10:00 PM Central USA time Friday Night, 6-2-2006.....

Almost complete run:

These are the original 1970s books!

Nova 1 9.4

Nova 2 9.4

Nova 3 9.4

Nova 4 9.4

Nova 5 9.0

Nova 6 9.4

Nova 7 9.0

Nova 8 9.4

Nova 9 9.4

Nova 10 9.4

Nova 11 9.4

Nova 12 9.4

Nova 13 9.4

Nova 14 9.4

Nova 15 9.2

Nova 16 9.2

Nova 18 8.5

Nova 19 9.4

Nova 20 9.4

Nova 21 8.5

Nova 22 7.5

Nova 23 9.0

Nova 24 9.4

Nova 25 9.4

I'll get this started with $25 sumo.gif

Okay..$50

You realize it'll be hard to snipe this tomorrow night... It'll basically say to the world "I have no life and I'm on this messageboard at 9pm (PST) on a Friday night."

$60 hi.gif

2 Million Dollars!

(Don't count on that much!)

Derailed another thread. sorry.gif

(I'm bored)

2 million, I'll put you down. No Problem on that bid. It will most likely lose........This set will do in the bazillions.

Okay.. Central Daylight/ Summer Time is actually 2 hours ahead of Pacific Daylight Time.

So it ends on the West Coast at 8pm. foreheadslap.gif

Okay.. Central Daylight/ Summer Time is actually 2 hours ahead of Pacific Daylight Time.

That changes everything. It's all the rage to be spotted on a comic book message board at 8. 9 is loserville though. insane.gif

That changes everything. It's all the rage to be spotted on a comic book message board at 8. 9 is loserville though. insane.gif

Considering I'm still at the office at 9:24pm on a Thursday night... I'll overlook that remark. I won't be here tomorrow at 8pm though...

$61 poke2.gif (Yes, I just bid against myself... in honor of Roger Maris, 61 in 1961)

sckao,

You seen www.giveitbacktoMaris.com yet. If not, you should. It's to sign a petition to give Maris his record back due to the steriod freaks cheating past his. Never had a greater respect for Maris than I do today. Site was started by a local Sports radio talkshow host in Denver.

Pat

Considering I'm still at the office at 9:24pm on a Thursday night... I'll overlook that remark. I won't be here tomorrow at 8pm though...

$61 poke2.gif (Yes, I just bid against myself... in honor of Roger Maris, 61 in 1961)

Last few hours and Shin is the top bidder!!

bumpit.gif

It'll only be noon here on Saturday, so aside from the fact that I should be mowing the lawn, I think it's an acceptable time for me to be on here. grin.gif