• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,088 posts in this topic

I emailed him yesterday inquiring if he'd take 1000 for the lot. No Response.

27_laughing.gif

Price is down to $500 now.

Huh? You mean it used to be more? 893whatthe.gifOMG, some people really do hope that some ignorant person clicks on the buy it now. Either that, or the seller is truly the ignorant one....

Andy

I emailed him yesterday inquiring if he'd take 1000 for the lot. No Response.

27_laughing.gif

Price is down to $500 now.

Huh? You mean it used to be more? 893whatthe.gifOMG, some people really do hope that some ignorant person clicks on the buy it now. Either that, or the seller is truly the ignorant one....

Andy

The BIN started out at $1500 893whatthe.gifscrewy.gif

$500 is much(sarcasm) more reasonable now.

June has certainly been DC War month here on the boards! Tons of great books showing up, 893applaud-thumb.gif looking forward to your sale Shep, maybe, just maybe I can afford some of those tonofbricks.gif

Come on you guys leave a coulpe for me, PLEASE!!!!

flowerred.gif

OAAW88.jpg

That's a Beauty Brent and a hard issue to find in any grade. cloud9.gif

Nice grab whever you got it. thumbsup2.gif

Fay hi.gif

Ya Fazy, you like books that state people like to hold things "the HARD way"...... wink.gif

poke2.gif

Now was that very nice although I think you owe me a few shots.

I guess we are going to have to call you sir soon. confused-smiley-013.gif Major Paratrooper. Congrats on your upcoming promotion. acclaim.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

I will sleep easier knowing you are out there protecting us although many in our society don't appreciate your fellow brothers in arms.

Not sure if I owe you a few shots, as I'm never offended as to what's posted on these boards. Everything here is all in fun. Hell, don't take offense as to what I say. I take jabs at everyone, equal opportunity offender I am.

Nice scans everyone. Just a quick note to let you know that there will be several of my DC war comics appearing in the Heritage Weekly Auction beginning Sunday night, July 8th. Over the next couple of months you can expect to see hundreds DC war comics in their auction. It is great to see that there are many very nice DC war comics in the collections of those of you on this thread.

Thanks

Keith Marlow

Nice scans everyone. Just a quick note to let you know that there will be several of my DC war comics appearing in the Heritage Weekly Auction beginning Sunday night, July 8th. Over the next couple of months you can expect to see hundreds DC war comics in their auction. It is great to see that there are many very nice DC war comics in the collections of those of you on this thread.

Thanks

Keith Marlow

You got a GI Combat #9 in that lot?

Thanks

Keith Marlow

Hi Keith, hi.gif

How are you these days and it's been a while since we've talked.

I guess it would be a ridiculous request to see if you could just pull one little OAAW book back from Heritage and you and I work out a time payment schedule even with interest. 893whatthe.gif

I know you can't but it's okay to dream. cloud9.gif

BTW, good luck on all your upcoming auctions. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

flowerred.gif

Thanks

Keith Marlow

Welcome back Keith,

Good luck with the auctions. Those are some beautiful books you're bringing to market.

Those kinds of books don't typically come together by accident... tell us more about your collecting history. Were you an off-the-rack guy or did you buy your books from dealers after the fact?

Take care,

Shep