• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,083 posts in this topic

I wanted to win all of them, but didn't want to bid too much, I'll bet that batch is the same batch that I saw drift away. Nice, nice, NICE job! :applause::applause:(worship)(worship):applause::applause:

Andy

Yeah I think those were from the same guy. His Our fighting forces were really sweet as well which I'll post later. You won his AAMOW's? Those must have been real nice judging by the books I received.

Don't know if these have been shown recently. Recently tried to sell in the marketplace, but no takers. Therefore, I guess I will have to hold on to them for awhile. Woe is me. :devil:

1OAAW147-fc.jpg

1OOAW148fc.jpg

1OAW153-fc.jpg

1OOAW156fc.jpg

1OOAW155fc.jpg

Don't know if these have been shown recently. Recently tried to sell in the marketplace, but no takers. Therefore, I guess I will have to hold on to them for awhile. Woe is me. :devil:

1OAAW147-fc.jpg

1OOAW148fc.jpg

1OAW153-fc.jpg

1OOAW156fc.jpg

1OOAW155fc.jpg

Very nice books. :applause:

I'd guess the only thing holding people back would be the lack of interest or the price. (shrug)

I love the date stamps on the bottom three.

Andy

Anyone watching The Ken Burns PBS series on WWII. Pretty great stuff.

I'm loving it... granted, it is a very US-centric view of the allied war effort, but it is still really, really well done. I haven't seen a lot of the footage before, so he must have dug really deep into the archives, or found some new sources.

Shep

Has Heath ever produced a bad cover?

No

I need to meet the guy someday.

I think you would like meeting him -- he's got a wicked sense of humor.

Just got a couple of war books. They mention some guy "Sgt.Rock"? (shrug)

OAAW82VGF.jpg

OAAW83VGVG.jpg

Angelo

Wonderful books, Angelo! Great to see them in all shapes and sizes. Well, all grades, anyway....

Nice! (thumbs u

Andy