• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,088 posts in this topic

That's a beautiful story -- Heritage had a number of killer stories by Heath in that auction, though only two of them were twice-up art like that story. Not that there's anything wrong with his modern-sized art as it was mostly his superb early 70s work. It's definitely pricey relative to what I've seen his artwork go for, but then when I think of what 20k will get you from other artists it doesn't necessarily look so bad...

Just picked up this beauty. Not a bad copy. Described as VG+. With shipping I paid half VG OSPG

OFF18.jpg

:applause: That's a beauty that would fit nicely in my collection. Good pick up!

Andy

, that was you Shep? Wait a minute, what's your ebay handle?

Jeff, don't sweat it.... my bid was sort of lowball.

My ebay handle is offbeatcomics... my old ebay tag was bigfiver69 but it got compromised, and ebay have been unable to get it back up for me.... I had over 200 transactions too!!

Shep

Wow, those guys were hard on it. Perhaps there's more than meets the eye.... Well, that's an "eBay Mint" for sure. Of course, books are so much easier to grade when they're in your hand.

Once again, good luck!

Andy

Alrighty guys, these are my SA pick ups...so far, from the Nashville show

This first books isn't a SA book but I was excited to nab it, there's some water damage but it didn't deter me at all.

Frontlinecombat-5558x780.jpg

This book is beautiful in hand, off the rack fresh, I just love Glanzman

combat-13526x780.jpg

And last but not least is a nice OAAW thanks to Dale Roberts

OAAW207516x771.jpg

I'll be posting my BA pick ups in that thread shortly

I went back to the Nashville show today and picked these up. The Combats are absolutely beautiful! White pages and sharp as a tack. If you're a Glanzman fan these books are a must and they are still cheap in HG

combat-20524x779.jpg

combat-21524x780.jpg

and thanks to lhcomics(Leroy) I( was finally able to nab a copy of this very cool book!

GIC-108530x776.jpg

Awesome books Karma. (thumbs u You sure had a successful

hunt at the show you attended.

I've never seen those two Combat covers before and they are

incredible.

Nice pick ups on the Bronze age war thread also. :cloud9:

Edited by Fazybones