• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,084 posts in this topic

Dont forget SSWS #90. Although this one is tough to get because its the first app/cover of the WAR BEFORE TIME series, there is a great Marie story in this one as well.

Bill

SSWS_90.jpg

Right you are! (thumbs u

I just didn't have a slabbed copy. :shy:

Andy

SSWS #87

ssws87.jpg

Andy

That sign must mean "Now Entering: Nazi-ville

CAP Freak, thanks for posting here. You've just made me take a longer look at this cover, and I love it! It's so simple, yet there is a lot going on, and tells a whole story just on one page.

Thanks again!!! (worship)

Andy

That looks really, really nice! :cloud9:

SSWS #87

ssws87.jpg

Andy

That sign must mean "Now Entering: Nazi-ville

CAP Freak, thanks for posting here. You've just made me take a longer look at this cover, and I love it! It's so simple, yet there is a lot going on, and tells a whole story just on one page.

Thanks again!!! (worship)

Andy

Its a really cool cover. It tells a lot but still shadows a lot in mystery like how she will escape etc. and what exactly is coming at her. A train with men shooting at her? A tank? Some Nazi super-weapon, perhaps? Edited by CAP Freak

My best guess is a bunch of horny Frenchmen and she is gonna need that gun.

BTW does anybody ever notice when someone changes the title of the thread? lol Jeffro.