• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

War Comics
17 17

11,098 posts in this topic

AAMOW_105.jpg

Wow! Hadn't payed much attention to that ish before, but the colors on your copy, Jeff, are beyond belief. Great copy, too. Loved seeing all the others, too. Some seriously tough issues in that group.

Despite the long wait it was well worth it with some of these Beauties

arriving today. :cloud9:

SgtFury14.jpg

What an awesome day and the next few weeks should be even

better. :acclaim:

Sweet books fay and Jeffro! :applause:

Love that Fury 14 Fay, one of my favorite covers of the run, I'm still looking for a nice copy :cloud9:

Got a bunch of neat stuff in this past week, some are Atlas...to be posted in the Atlas thread.

River City pedigree copy of....

OurFightingForces1RiverCity.jpg

Nice additions! :applause:

Andy

Gotta thank my forum brother Jeffro for being my US Address on this one.

A roll of the dice ebay purchase that came through big time... paid waaaaaaay underguide for this one.

Thanks again Jeff - you da man!

oaaw82.jpg

A roll of the dice ebay purchase that came through big time... paid waaaaaaay underguide for this one.

oaaw82.jpg

Glad I could help Shep. When I saw the final price I got seriously jealous. Apparently I was the only one waiting at auction's end. :o

WOW!! There are sure some great looking books posted lately! Great run Fay!!! (thumbs u

Jeffro, If you could accidently mail Sheps book to me I will make sure he gets it? :devil::baiting: Great grab Shep!

Larry

Edited by Hedge

oaaw82.jpg

Indeed! Very nice score!! (worship)

Andy

oaaw82.jpg

Hopefully you flew to Vegas that same day! Roll of the dice indeed!!!

Any war fans other than Mick and I following this thread? If you're not, you should be. Some nice war comics being posted.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2803720&fpart=299

Edited by Jeffro

Anyone war fans other then Mick and I following this thread? If you're not, you should be. Some nice war comics being posted.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2803720&fpart=299

I love the hell outta that thread! Mick and Adamstrange are freakin' blowing my mind every day with their beautiful contributions! :applause: